StampNation Birthday Bash Day #6: Lil’ Inker Designs

Lil Inker blog

Welcome to Day #6 of the StampNation 3rd Birthday Bash!  It’s been an amazing party so far, right?

I’ve been very excited to share today’s project with you…more fun Copic Coloring with the fun Modern Menhdi Stamp Set and Dies from Lil’ Inker Designs.  I placed a pretty impressive with LID and I can’t wait to play with the rest of my goodies.

LID has such fun designs and fabulous dies to boot.  Read to the end…they have a special going on right now!

View the video to see how this card was made, how Copic Markers were used and what you can win…this is a giant prize pack, my friends!

Which orientation of the card do you like better?  Portrait (tall) or landscape?  What other colors would you use to make a pop of color with black and white?  I’d love to know!

Lil inker 2

If you like this card and tutorial, subscribe to my newsletter for weekly exclusive projects delivered to your inbox.

Supplies:

• Modern Mehndi Stamp Set and coordinating dies from Lil Inker Designs
  • Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Basic Black
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Copic Markers:  RV000, RV63, RV66, V09
  • Accessories:  Banner FramelitsDimensionals, Rhinestones

Lil Inker Designs

I had a lot more fun…take a peek…this video tutorial will be on StampNation shortly.  I know there will be a lot more fun with Lil’ Inker in the future…did you see our very own Maureen was just inducted into the LID Design Team?  Way to go, Mo!  LID is lucky to have you!

LID 15 Off Sale Ad

Lil’ Inker Designs is having a sale beginning today through January 19th!  15% off your entire order- be sure to enter the code LID15 at checkout now through 1/19. This code must be entered in the shopping cart at the time of purchase and may not be applied to previously placed orders.

lil inker sneak peek

We hope you will join us for the party.

There has never been a better time to try out membership with a 3 day $1 trial.  View the details here.

We hope to see you there!

• Kristie January 16, 2014, 9:50 am

Love these! I think I need this set now. ;)

• Grace So January 16, 2014, 10:56 am

Love the stamp set. The cards a beautiful. I liked both cards equally. The colors used are beautiful.

• Carole Scheel January 16, 2014, 11:03 am

I like your quick and easy designs!They are so handy when a card is needed without enough time to get elaborite.

• Elaine Shryock January 16, 2014, 11:32 am

My preference is vertical for the card.

• Erin Schreiner January 16, 2014, 12:09 pm

I have been crushing on this set from LID! Your cards are beautiful!!!

• Debby January 16, 2014, 2:59 pm

I peruse a lot of card making websites and ALWAYS come back to yours for most of my inspiration!

• Sue Mac Donald January 16, 2014, 4:25 pm

OOOH…more yummy things looking for a new home; TFS!! I’d love to receive these & thanks for the chance to win!

• Peg Francis January 16, 2014, 7:49 pm

Really like the look. This Is a great addition to the many S/N cards.

• Brenda B January 16, 2014, 8:14 pm

Love this card – the vertical orientation is my favorite!

• Colleen January 16, 2014, 8:37 pm

Great ideas for the Modern Mehndi stamp set! Love those sentiments. I like the vertical orientation and think red would be another great color with the black/white.

• Edna January 16, 2014, 11:29 pm

Beautiful design, and sweet sketch too.

• Rose B January 17, 2014, 2:45 am

I absolutely love this Cute card!
    Thank you for sharing it!

• E. Nadler January 17, 2014, 7:08 am

Great tip on lining up the stamps. I like the horizontal card alot and would use blues and greens to change the color. Happy Happy

• sharon kaldenberger January 17, 2014, 8:12 am

I really like both samples and thanks for showing how to get started laying out the pattern. I never thought of a simple line. I can see several stampsets I will be using with this layout. Thanks again I am enjoying being a stampnation member.

• Diane S. January 17, 2014, 9:18 am

LOVE these cards! IF I had to choose a favorite, I guess I would say the ‘portrait’ one (but, I hope I wouldn’t have to choose). Thanks for sharing them with us.

• Caroline B. January 17, 2014, 11:12 am

Love the black&white with pop of colour card. Those Mehndi stamps remind me of the old black velvet poster we coloured when I was a kid! Your choice of the colour of the year, Orchid, is lovely. I think it would look great with a peony pink or a lime green, too.

• Lee Ellen Chinn January 17, 2014, 4:33 pm

Love this card. Gives me an idea for a Valentine’s card for my son. I’m a StampNation member.

• Valerie January 17, 2014, 7:34 pm

That stamp set is STUNNING; I LOVE doodles!!!

• Brenda B January 17, 2014, 10:11 pm

I really like both of the cards. This is a really great stamp and die set from Lil’ Inker. I have ordered from them and have never been disappointed. Their customer service is top notch. Thanks so much for show casing them. Using a pencil line is such a helpful hint in working on backgrounds. Your videos are always such fun, educational and inspiring!

• Gabby N January 18, 2014, 6:00 am

I think this set you used us soooo fab!! I have too have that set but then I get them and they look ridiculous. You really have to have that special thing that I was too busy talking in another line about and didn’t get any.,,,like way up above many years ago when your higher power was asking who wants to be creative and I thought he said who wants more gravy so I got in a different line…..and make fabulous gravy but can’t get creative :( TFS!! Loved it!! Gabby

• Irasema R. January 18, 2014, 1:08 pm

I love the contrast in colors for your card and I am a huge fan of LID! Thank ypu for sharing your card with us and happy birthday!

• Rebecca Pratt January 18, 2014, 3:20 pm

This card is beautiful in either orientation. I’d love to see it done in teals and browns. Thanks for all your great ideas!

• Lagene January 18, 2014, 6:31 pm

Great cards and video, thanks for all the tips & chance to win!

• Joan Bettati January 19, 2014, 12:06 am

Love this stamp set. Loved your card. I am a stampnation member

• Jeannie Cearley January 19, 2014, 2:01 am

Love the stamp set and the cards. Thanks for sharing your talent with us, and a chance to win.

• Heike kirmse January 20, 2014, 2:33 pm

Its a very nice stampset. Love it

Big Shot Copic Markers Floral Gallery Projects Videos

Blog Hop Prize

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

Eli- Mint to Be

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!