StampNation Birthday Bash Day #5 Add a Little Dazzle – Challenge #8

AALD8

Welcome to the Dazzling Diva’s Challenge #8! This week, we have a birthday theme in honor of StampNation’s 3rd Birthday Celebration.

You can see the details and prizes that are up for grabs on this video.

CHALLENGE #8 BIRTHDAY THEME (JAN 15)

This video will show you how I made today’s card and how to use metal in your paper crafting.  Check it out!

If you like this card and tutorial, subscribe to my newsletter for weekly exclusive projects delivered to your inbox.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE COMMENTS ON THE PRIZE PACK ENTRIES

Leave a comment, and let us know if you are a StampNation Member for an extra entry.

AALD

Supplies – all Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted:

• Starburst Sayings Stamp Set and coordinating framelits
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
  • Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
  • Accessories:  Candy Dots, Chevron Embossing Folder, Rhinestones
  • Add a Little Dazzle Supplies: Wondrous White Metal Sheets, Pucker Me Pink Metal Sheets, Backing Paste

I’ve been getting a lot of questions about BACKING PASTE.  You can purchase it in the Add a Little Dazzle store.  Click the link to the store above, then click on Tools and you will find it there.  Let me know if you have any questions!

AALD 8

Here is a little peeksie at the project coming to StampNation.  It’s a birthday card for SN!

P.S. you will get a look at the Hello Kitty sewing machine that many of you have been asking me about!

AALD peek

We hope you will join us at StampNation and become our next new Sistah!

birthday

Have you been following all week long?  There are tons of prizes up for grabs from:

Coming up, we have Lil’ Inkers and Avery Elle.  I can’t wait to share them with you!

• Kristie January 15, 2014, 1:13 pm

This is such a FUN card! Love it!

• Lynne January 15, 2014, 2:20 pm

Thanks for the tips on using the metal sheets. Looks like they would be fun

• Becki January 15, 2014, 5:27 pm

Yippee Skippee Love the shine of the metal. Thanks to Dazzling Diva for adding to the birthday presents!

• Joan bettati January 15, 2014, 8:30 pm

I love working with metal. Great tip on filling with glue to keep it embossed. I m a stampNation member.

• diana risher January 15, 2014, 9:17 pm

Love the metal! I am a stamp nation member

• Monica Weaver January 16, 2014, 12:13 am

Thanks Catherine for allowing me to sponsor this challenge. You did a wonderful job of showcasing our line of craft metal sheets. Thanks for the awesome card you shared. I love the one on SN just as much.

• April January 16, 2014, 1:45 am

Great project and video, as always.

• Carole Scheel January 16, 2014, 11:12 am

Looks like these craft metal sheets would be fun to use for card making! My youngest grandchildren would love the “bling” they add to the cards.

• Michelle Nun January 17, 2014, 1:43 pm

Your birthday card is very festive, fun, and cute. Happy 3rd Stamp Nation birthday to you.

• Ilena Christman January 17, 2014, 8:27 pm

Happy Birthday Stamp Nation. Love cupcakes and anything that goes with them. What a great prize.

Birthday Card Making Embossing Gallery Projects Videos

DSC00134

The Galaxy Technique with the Spa Collection with Lydia

Laurel CASE 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #3

Best in Spa Colors 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #2

Winter Woodland 2

Paradise Found Release Blog Hop Day #1

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-product-images-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Spa Collection Ink Release details and Winners!

day5

Two More Colors!!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Spa Collection: Fourth Ink Color Reveal!

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.11.07 PM

Introducing Our New Ink Line!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/cp-october-2017-1-100

Surrounding Yourself With…

finding inspiration

Finding Inspiration

My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place….

2017101801

Best Wishes Hand Made Card with Ardyth

SelfCareWeekend_FB-Blog

CP’s Self-Care Weekend and a CHALLENGE!

Thank You Hand Made Card with Stenciling