Welcome to the Dazzling Diva's Challenge #8! This week, we have a birthday theme in honor of StampNation's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
You can see the details and prizes that are up for grabs on this video.
This video will show you how I made today's card and how to use metal in your paper crafting. Check it out!
If you like this card and tutorial, subscribe to my newsletter for weekly exclusive projects delivered to your inbox.
Leave a comment, and let us know if you are a StampNation Member for an extra entry.
Supplies – all Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted:
- Starburst Sayings Stamp Set and coordinating framelits
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Candy Dots, Chevron Embossing Folder, Rhinestones
- Add a Little Dazzle Supplies: Wondrous White Metal Sheets, Pucker Me Pink Metal Sheets, Backing Paste
I've been getting a lot of questions about BACKING PASTE. You can purchase it in the Add a Little Dazzle store. Click the link to the store above, then click on Tools and you will find it there. Let me know if you have any questions!
Here is a little peeksie at the project coming to StampNation. It's a birthday card for SN!
P.S. you will get a look at the Hello Kitty sewing machine that many of you have been asking me about!
We hope you will join us at StampNation and become our next new Sistah!
Have you been following all week long? There are tons of prizes up for grabs from: