Today's card features the Inlaid Die Cutting Technique for Day #2 of our 3rd Birthday Bash for StampNation! If you missed the video yesterday previewing what is in store for you this week and a peeksie at all the wonderful prizes up for grabs, VIEW THAT POST HERE!
Our first sponsor for the Birthday Bash is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.
You may remember this past fall we teamed up to celebrate CAS-ual Friday's First birthday, so I was so excited when Michelle agreed to help us celebrate ours!
View the video tutorial for the Inlaid Die Cutting Technique
Super fun card, right? And it fits in perfectly with the challenge today over at StampNation, which is “Use THREE of something on your card. (Three candles, three buttons, rhinestones etc.). Perfectly fitting to celebrate our THIRD birthday, right?
So, how do you win?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW this video on Youtube:
- Subscribe to my channel and leave a comment on the video
- If you are a StampNation Member, mention that in your comment and you get a second entry!
Now, later today, when I have a break from classes and fun at the CHA Mega Show, I will be posting StampNation's video for these products. Here is a sneak peek at it:
- Bold Wishes Stamp Set and Funky Square Tag Die (Bold Wishes is 20% off through Jan. 18th to celebrate our big day!)
- Cardstock: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
- Ink: Bermuda Bay
- Accessories: Twine, Liquid Glue
If you're not a member of StampNation yet, we hope you will join us…now is the perfect time!
Membership is month to month (or quarterly, depending on which you choose) and you can cancel at any time. But we think you'll be with us for a while! You will love it!
Here is a peek at the party projects coming your way: