Watercolored Simple Stems

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Welcome to the Dazzling Diva’s Challenge #7!  When I saw this photo, I’m pretty sure I gasped out loud.  Isn’t it stunning?  It got my juices flowin’, that’s for sure!

CHALLENGE #7 INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO (JAN 8)

I was inspired by a stamper friend of mine as well, view the video to see who inspired me and a peek at the card!   The video will also show you how I used my stamps and ink pads to achieve this watercolored look.

Viewing through email in a feed?  Click the title of this post to view on my blog.

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

This is a very simple layout that packs a punch.

Take the tag off and add a small piece of embossed Metal Sheets, and oh la la!

Dazzling Divas Catherine Pooler

The stamping didn’t stop here…I kept on creating and filming – here is a sneak peek. Friends, that video will be up on StampNation later today.

As this post goes live, I will be at about 30,000 feet on my way to Anaheim for the CHA Mega Show (Craft & Hobby Association)!

I can’t wait to meet people from all over the crafting industry and get a peek at all the new products that are about to hit the market.  Stay tuned to my Facebook page, I think that is where I will be doing most of my updating from the event.

To say I’m excited it putting it quite mildly!

Dazz Divas SN sneak peek

Stampin’ Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):

• Simple Stems Stamp Set (WM:  133098, CM: 133101), My Favorite Things (greeting stamp set)
  • Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
  • Ink:  Pool Party, Indigo Island, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories:  Baker’s Twine, 133323 Angled Tag Topper Punch

Add a Little Dazzle Store:

• Brushed Bronze Metal Sheets

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Don’t forget…StampNation’s 3rd Birthday Bash begins on Sunday.

birthday

Tons of amazing things coming your way, whether you are a member or not.  Take a peek at some of the inspiration coming your way.

SN 1119-001

Not a StampNation Member yet?

Learn more here   or    become a member right now!     I hope you will join us!

• Carolina January 8, 2014, 8:09 pm

Love it!

• Kristie January 8, 2014, 8:41 pm

LOVE this Catherine!!!

• Andrea January 8, 2014, 9:30 pm

Beautiful Catherine! Love the watercolor technique!! Thanks for the inspiration.

• Helen crane January 9, 2014, 11:04 am

Wow……what a beautiful card. Absolutely love the color combination as well as flower….love it!!!! Can’t get enough watercolor.

• lori carter January 9, 2014, 3:21 pm

FAB-U-LOUS

• Michelle Nun January 12, 2014, 10:18 am

Beautiful card Catherine! I love using the watercolor technique myself.

• Vicki Lee January 13, 2014, 12:19 am

I’m still Loving SN! It’s wonderful to be a member!! Still learning…Now WaterColoring…this is GREAT! I’m in it for the long run.Don’t go anywhere, Catherine!
    Love the card! The tag really adds to it,too.

Big Shot Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Interesting Image

The World Awaits cardjpg

To the Ends of the Earth with Kelly Martin

BCSD CFS

Learn, Share and Do

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now

Winners and Birthday Card Bash!

KBaker_JanSoA_3

Sending Love with Karen Baker with Love is in the Air SOA

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.19.15 AM

Season’s Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

LITA Love You Clean and Simple

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 3

LITA Happiness Enclosed

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

SOA_LITA_Blog_Comment-To-Win

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 1: Emboss Resist and Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

LITA Bon VOyage 3

Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection – Product Reveal Day #3

LITA Watercolored Love

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #2

LITA Rock and Rolled

Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

Love is in the Air with Sunburst

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #1

Seasons Giving Blog Hop

Season’s Givings Blog Hop

2018 Catherine Pooler Designs Creative Team

Introducing the New 2018 Creative Team

SN_Birthday_Blog

Ready for 2018? What we’re up to in January!

Naturally Inspired