Watercolored Simple Stems

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Welcome to the Dazzling Diva’s Challenge #7!  When I saw this photo, I’m pretty sure I gasped out loud.  Isn’t it stunning?  It got my juices flowin’, that’s for sure!

CHALLENGE #7 INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO (JAN 8)

I was inspired by a stamper friend of mine as well, view the video to see who inspired me and a peek at the card!   The video will also show you how I used my stamps and ink pads to achieve this watercolored look.

Viewing through email in a feed?  Click the title of this post to view on my blog.

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

This is a very simple layout that packs a punch.

Take the tag off and add a small piece of embossed Metal Sheets, and oh la la!

Dazzling Divas Catherine Pooler

The stamping didn’t stop here…I kept on creating and filming – here is a sneak peek. Friends, that video will be up on StampNation later today.

As this post goes live, I will be at about 30,000 feet on my way to Anaheim for the CHA Mega Show (Craft & Hobby Association)!

I can’t wait to meet people from all over the crafting industry and get a peek at all the new products that are about to hit the market.  Stay tuned to my Facebook page, I think that is where I will be doing most of my updating from the event.

To say I’m excited it putting it quite mildly!

Dazz Divas SN sneak peek

Stampin’ Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):

• Simple Stems Stamp Set (WM:  133098, CM: 133101), My Favorite Things (greeting stamp set)
  • Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
  • Ink:  Pool Party, Indigo Island, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories:  Baker’s Twine, 133323 Angled Tag Topper Punch

Add a Little Dazzle Store:

• Brushed Bronze Metal Sheets

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Don’t forget…StampNation’s 3rd Birthday Bash begins on Sunday.

birthday

Tons of amazing things coming your way, whether you are a member or not.  Take a peek at some of the inspiration coming your way.

SN 1119-001

Not a StampNation Member yet?

Learn more here   or    become a member right now!     I hope you will join us!

• Carolina January 8, 2014, 8:09 pm

Love it!

• Kristie January 8, 2014, 8:41 pm

LOVE this Catherine!!!

• Andrea January 8, 2014, 9:30 pm

Beautiful Catherine! Love the watercolor technique!! Thanks for the inspiration.

• Helen crane January 9, 2014, 11:04 am

Wow……what a beautiful card. Absolutely love the color combination as well as flower….love it!!!! Can’t get enough watercolor.

• lori carter January 9, 2014, 3:21 pm

FAB-U-LOUS

• Michelle Nun January 12, 2014, 10:18 am

Beautiful card Catherine! I love using the watercolor technique myself.

• Vicki Lee January 13, 2014, 12:19 am

I’m still Loving SN! It’s wonderful to be a member!! Still learning…Now WaterColoring…this is GREAT! I’m in it for the long run.Don’t go anywhere, Catherine!
    Love the card! The tag really adds to it,too.

Big Shot Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide