Watercolored Simple Stems

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Welcome to the Dazzling Diva’s Challenge #7!  When I saw this photo, I’m pretty sure I gasped out loud.  Isn’t it stunning?  It got my juices flowin’, that’s for sure!

CHALLENGE #7 INSPIRATIONAL PHOTO (JAN 8)

I was inspired by a stamper friend of mine as well, view the video to see who inspired me and a peek at the card!   The video will also show you how I used my stamps and ink pads to achieve this watercolored look.

Viewing through email in a feed?  Click the title of this post to view on my blog.

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

This is a very simple layout that packs a punch.

Take the tag off and add a small piece of embossed Metal Sheets, and oh la la!

Dazzling Divas Catherine Pooler

The stamping didn’t stop here…I kept on creating and filming – here is a sneak peek. Friends, that video will be up on StampNation later today.

As this post goes live, I will be at about 30,000 feet on my way to Anaheim for the CHA Mega Show (Craft & Hobby Association)!

I can’t wait to meet people from all over the crafting industry and get a peek at all the new products that are about to hit the market.  Stay tuned to my Facebook page, I think that is where I will be doing most of my updating from the event.

To say I’m excited it putting it quite mildly!

Dazz Divas SN sneak peek

Stampin’ Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):

• Simple Stems Stamp Set (WM:  133098, CM: 133101), My Favorite Things (greeting stamp set)
  • Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Watercolor Paper
  • Ink:  Pool Party, Indigo Island, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz
  • Accessories:  Baker’s Twine, 133323 Angled Tag Topper Punch

Add a Little Dazzle Store:

• Brushed Bronze Metal Sheets

Dazzing Divas Challenge #7

Don’t forget…StampNation’s 3rd Birthday Bash begins on Sunday.

birthday

Tons of amazing things coming your way, whether you are a member or not.  Take a peek at some of the inspiration coming your way.

SN 1119-001

Not a StampNation Member yet?

Learn more here   or    become a member right now!     I hope you will join us!

• Carolina January 8, 2014, 8:09 pm

Love it!

• Kristie January 8, 2014, 8:41 pm

LOVE this Catherine!!!

• Andrea January 8, 2014, 9:30 pm

Beautiful Catherine! Love the watercolor technique!! Thanks for the inspiration.

• Helen crane January 9, 2014, 11:04 am

Wow……what a beautiful card. Absolutely love the color combination as well as flower….love it!!!! Can’t get enough watercolor.

• lori carter January 9, 2014, 3:21 pm

FAB-U-LOUS

• Michelle Nun January 12, 2014, 10:18 am

Beautiful card Catherine! I love using the watercolor technique myself.

• Vicki Lee January 13, 2014, 12:19 am

I’m still Loving SN! It’s wonderful to be a member!! Still learning…Now WaterColoring…this is GREAT! I’m in it for the long run.Don’t go anywhere, Catherine!
    Love the card! The tag really adds to it,too.

Big Shot Floral Gallery Projects Techniques Videos

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM