Most of the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over…it’s clean up time and thank you note time. I would say it’s a perfect time for my next
In this series, I show you how to make quick cards and how to mass produce them. Today’s card is for my 11 year old who says I need to go on “What not to wear” (WHAT!!???) – she claims to be super trendy – so the pressure was on to make a card that would make the cut!
I couldn’t believe my first try was “Alana Approved”! She will use these for birthday thank you notes. Even though they don’t say “Thank you”, they are perfect for that.
Once this first set of cards was made, I didn’t stop there. So many things you can do with these fun supplies! So I kept stamping, tweaking up the design as I went.
I ended up with FOUR more versions of this card and complete videos for all four cards are already up on StampNation.
Not a member YET??
We hope you will be our newest member as you join one of the largest paper crafting communities on the ‘net.
$9 per month (cancellable at any time) gets you access to everything that has ever been added to the site including:
- almost 400 exclusive videos
- more than 20 lessons on design in the Clean and Simple Classroom
- over 100 challenges – that never close
- almost 20,000 samples in the gallery
- bi-monthly Spotlight on Trends articles
and much more…and beginning January 11th, we’ll be starting our week long 3rd Birthday Celebration! Be sure to hang around, there’s a ton of great things coming your way!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Gorgeous Grunge (WM: 130514, WM: 130517)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 121045 Basic Black, 131197 Bermuda Bay
- Ink: 131175 Coastal Cabana, 131171 Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade (retired)
- Accessories: 130911 Circle Framelits, Alphabet Dies (retired)
If you’d like to order Stampin’ Up! product, you can do so in my Online Store…don’t forget to check out the Clearance Rack!