For my US friends, I hope you had an amazing holiday yesterday. After talking with some of my StampNation friends this week, I decided to do a video about our day. Since StampNation has members from 17 countries, all but one of countries was NOT celebrating yesterday! A sneak peek into our day and traditions and how we celebrated was in order.
The girls and I had a great time capturing moments of the day. Members can find that video today under the “New Video” forum.
Members will also find TWO more videos waiting for them on SN showing you how to use these great new products from the Add a Little Dazzle store!
View this video to see how to use Embossing Paste and Stencils to make this Holiday Card.
If you are viewing in your email inbox, please click the title of the post to view on my blog. Thank you!
Supplies (all Stampin Up unless otherwise noted):
- Everything Eleanor Stamp Set (WM: 131987, CM: 124164), Christmas Messages Stamp Set (WM: 131790, CM: 131793)
- Cardstock: 100730Whisper White, 102482 Real Red
- Ink: 126949 Real Red, Peeled Paint Distress Ink Pad (Tim Holz)
- Accessories: 120805 Adhesive Sheets,102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 132193 Festive Flurry Framelits, 130911 Circles Framelits, 130028 Brights Buttons, 124262 Baker’s Twine, 129399 Doilies
- Embossing Paste and Stencils Add a Little Dazzle store! *purchase the Bare Trees Stencil and get a FREE pdf project using it!
Shop online for Stampin’ Up products and check out their Black Friday Deals – some products up to 50% off!
A little sneak peek for you of the Embossing Paste and Stencils Videos that will be on StampNation today.
Hope you enjoyed seeing how to use some fun products to make this great card. While you’re here, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter (pink Subscribe Box at the top of the sidebar!). You’ll receive my exclusive video series:
See ya on the other side!