There is so much going on around here lately I think my head might just spin right off my little ole head!
- the SN DT reveal
- 2 million video views
- the special issue of Definitely Sketches coming out (tomorrow)
- a Black Friday deal in the works and
- the announcement of this brand new challenge -
I’ve been hoppin’!
I’m excited to announce that once again, Monica from Add a Little Dazzle and I are teaming up to bring you something brand new -
Monica has a line of metal sheets in all kinds of amazing colors, along with other great products to help you take your paper crafting from nice, fun, pretty…to Flippin’ Fantastic!!!! I’ve been dabbling in her stuff and I’m quite diggin’ it!
When I saw the inspiration photo, I about fell out of my chair. White pumpkins!!??? and pink flowers? Friends, that’s right up my alley! The photo is soft and crisp and dreamy….
Once I was done with my card, basically I suppose it was the color combo that inspired me – I guess that would be due to the lack of flowers and pumpkins on my card! haha!
When I started out, I was going for a very Clean and Simple Card and ended up with this…NOT so CAS. right? I just kept layering and stamping and embossing and glittering….and having fun!
The full length video showing you exactly how I made this card is on StampNation today and will be Video #377!
Yeah…377 EXCLUSIVE videos are on StampNation! Whew! Everything from cards to boxes to scrapbooking – Clean and Simple to elaborate. It’s all there…I hope you will join us!
- Rustic Wreath Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink)
- Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Grey
- Accessories: Pucker Me Pink Metal Sheets, Backing Paste, Katie Snowflake Die (Simon Says Stamp), Doilies, Silver Ribbon, Ornament Keepsakes Framelits, Big Shot and Embossing Folder, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Large Rhinestones