Add a Little Dazzle Challenge – Metal ornament card

CHALLENGE #1 image

There is so much going on around here lately I think my head might just spin right off my little ole head!

• the SN DT reveal
  • 2 million video views
  • the special issue of Definitely Sketches coming out (tomorrow)
  • a Black Friday deal in the works and
  • the announcement of this brand new challenge -

I’ve been hoppin’!

I’m excited to announce that once again, Monica from Add a Little Dazzle and I are teaming up to bring you something brand new -

Dazzling Divas Challenge!

Monica has a line of metal sheets in all kinds of amazing colors, along with other great products to help you take your paper crafting from nice, fun, pretty…to Flippin’ Fantastic!!!!  I’ve been dabbling in her stuff and I’m quite diggin’ it! :)

Catherine Pooler

When I saw the inspiration photo, I about fell out of my chair.  White pumpkins!!???  and pink flowers?  Friends, that’s right up my alley!  The photo is soft and crisp and dreamy….

Once I was done with my card, basically I suppose it was the color combo that inspired me – I guess that would be due to the lack of flowers and pumpkins on my card!  haha!

When I started out, I was going for a very Clean and Simple Card and ended up with this…NOT so CAS.  right?  I just kept layering and stamping and embossing and glittering….and having fun!

The full length video showing you exactly how I made this card is on StampNation today and will be Video #377!

Yeah…377 EXCLUSIVE videos are on StampNation!  Whew!  Everything from cards to boxes to scrapbooking – Clean and Simple to elaborate.  It’s all there…I hope you will join us!

*Click here to begin your membership today*

Click here to learn more about membership benefits!

Supplies:

• Rustic Wreath Stamp Set (Papertrey Ink)
  • Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Basic Grey
  • Accessories:  Pucker Me Pink Metal Sheets, Backing Paste, Katie Snowflake Die (Simon Says Stamp), Doilies, Silver Ribbon, Ornament Keepsakes Framelits, Big Shot and Embossing Folder,  2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Large Rhinestones

Hop over to Add a Little Dazzle to see the DT’s creations and participate in the challenge yourself!

Click here if you’d like to learn more about Metal Sheets and all the goodness goin’ on in Monica’s store!

• Jeanne November 20, 2013, 12:32 pm

Catherine~ this card is one of your best cards ! Pure perfection! I love it!!!

• HeatherN_WA November 20, 2013, 12:47 pm

Oh my goodness! That picture is dreamy and so is your card! How fun to find a new challenge.

• Catherine November 20, 2013, 12:48 pm

Wow, thank you so much Jeanne! It was a fun one to make.

• Michelle Nun November 20, 2013, 8:02 pm

Beautiful card Catherine! I really like how to used the negative to showcase the metal embossed ornament.

• Elisabeth November 21, 2013, 1:17 am

Good morning Catherine,
    your card is so amazing. Perfect! ; )
    I hope sometimes we will be able to buy this metal sheets in Germany.
    Greetings Elisabeth

• Paulina November 25, 2013, 12:26 am

This card is gorgeous! Loving the color palette and that snowflake die is gorgeous! Fabulous job, Catherine!

• Linda Wilkinson November 25, 2013, 1:37 am

I think that this pink is growing on me all these pink Christmas cards wow!

Big Shot Christmas Gallery Projects

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001