Do you want my honest opinion here? I’m betting you do. So I’m ready to fess up.
When I saw the Joyful Christmas Stamp Set with this poinsettia card in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I didn’t like it. At ALL!
I especially love how this card came out when I colored it with Copic Markers. View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how it was done! (viewing in your email? click the title to visit the post online).
- Base: 8-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Black Layer: 4 x 5-1/4
- Cherry Cobbler Layer: 4-5/8 x 3-3/8
- Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2 x 3-1/4
- Greeting Banner: 3-1/2 x 1
Supplies (Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):
- Joyful Christmas Stamp Set (WM: 131802, CM: 131805)
- Cardstock: 101650 Very Vanilla, 121045 Basic Black
- Ink: Memento Black
- Copics: R24, R29, R59, Y18
- Accessories: 126926 Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, 101055 Crystal Effects, 125595 Adorning Accents Edgelits
Click here if you’d like to see another video tutorial on Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up products.
The classroom is open!
Jump start your holiday creativity with this Online Class.