Using Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up! – Video Tutorial

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Do you want my honest opinion here?  I’m betting you do.  So I’m ready to fess up.

When I saw the Joyful Christmas Stamp Set with this poinsettia card in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I didn’t like it.  At ALL!

Now I’ve made three cards with it, this one, Be the Gold and Vellum Poinsettia Card for A Very Trendy Classroom and now I’m kinda loving this stamp.  What up with that!!???

I especially love how this card came out when I colored it with Copic Markers.  View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how it was done! (viewing in your email?  click the title to visit the post online).

Measurements:

• Base:  8-1/2 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer:  4 x 5-1/4
  • Cherry Cobbler Layer:  4-5/8 x 3-3/8
  • Designer Series Paper:  4-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • Greeting Banner:  3-1/2 x 1

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Supplies (Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):

• Joyful Christmas Stamp Set (WM: 131802, CM: 131805)
  • Cardstock:  101650 Very Vanilla, 121045 Basic Black
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Copics:  R24, R29, R59, Y18
  • Accessories:  126926 Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, 101055 Crystal Effects, 125595 Adorning Accents Edgelits

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Click here if you’d like to see another video tutorial on Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up products.

Very Trendy Holiday

The classroom is open!

Jump start your holiday creativity with this Online Class.

-More details here-

• Barbara Green November 2, 2013, 11:20 am

This is a beautiful card as many others you have made.

• HeatherN_WA November 2, 2013, 12:00 pm

The card is nice, but girlfriend, YOU look marvelous darling, simply marvelous! I love your hair and your pretty soft curls. :) Thanks for all the tips on coloring this image. Keep it up and I’m going to have to buy this stamp set.

• Catherine November 2, 2013, 12:21 pm

Thank you, Barbara!
    Lol, Heather, thank you for the compliment! I am going to NOLA tomorrow, and need to leave my straightening iron home for my daughter (WHAT!!?? since when is HER hair more important than MINE?) so I was testing out some curls. Glad you like them! thank you! :)

• Sherry November 3, 2013, 10:39 am

I didn’t care for that set either but you are really tapping into its potential. Love the coloring! Thanks for inspiring us.

• Kristie November 3, 2013, 4:38 pm

Amazing card, Catherine! This poinsettia stamp is growing on me too. I didn’t love it but seeing what you have done with it lately is making me want/need it. :)
    BTW, love your curls too. ;)

• Sabine November 5, 2013, 8:07 pm

Oh are you ever gorgeous! I like the card too :) Love the outfit on you, stunning!
    Also, I wasn’t too keen on the SS either, but ordered it last week since I’ve seen you do a few cards and one kinda needs a good poisettia set. Thanks for poping up this SS so many ways which somewhat went under.

• Catherine Pooler November 6, 2013, 12:34 am

You are so crazy, Sabine! ;) Thank you, my dear!

Christmas Copic Markers Gallery Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide