Using Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up! – Video Tutorial

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Do you want my honest opinion here?  I’m betting you do.  So I’m ready to fess up.

When I saw the Joyful Christmas Stamp Set with this poinsettia card in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I didn’t like it.  At ALL!

Now I’ve made three cards with it, this one, Be the Gold and Vellum Poinsettia Card for A Very Trendy Classroom and now I’m kinda loving this stamp.  What up with that!!???

I especially love how this card came out when I colored it with Copic Markers.  View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how it was done! (viewing in your email?  click the title to visit the post online).

Measurements:

• Base:  8-1/2 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer:  4 x 5-1/4
  • Cherry Cobbler Layer:  4-5/8 x 3-3/8
  • Designer Series Paper:  4-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • Greeting Banner:  3-1/2 x 1

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Supplies (Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):

• Joyful Christmas Stamp Set (WM: 131802, CM: 131805)
  • Cardstock:  101650 Very Vanilla, 121045 Basic Black
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Copics:  R24, R29, R59, Y18
  • Accessories:  126926 Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, 101055 Crystal Effects, 125595 Adorning Accents Edgelits

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Click here if you’d like to see another video tutorial on Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up products.

Very Trendy Holiday

The classroom is open!

Jump start your holiday creativity with this Online Class.

-More details here-

• Barbara Green November 2, 2013, 11:20 am

This is a beautiful card as many others you have made.

• HeatherN_WA November 2, 2013, 12:00 pm

The card is nice, but girlfriend, YOU look marvelous darling, simply marvelous! I love your hair and your pretty soft curls. :) Thanks for all the tips on coloring this image. Keep it up and I’m going to have to buy this stamp set.

• Catherine November 2, 2013, 12:21 pm

Thank you, Barbara!
    Lol, Heather, thank you for the compliment! I am going to NOLA tomorrow, and need to leave my straightening iron home for my daughter (WHAT!!?? since when is HER hair more important than MINE?) so I was testing out some curls. Glad you like them! thank you! :)

• Sherry November 3, 2013, 10:39 am

I didn’t care for that set either but you are really tapping into its potential. Love the coloring! Thanks for inspiring us.

• Kristie November 3, 2013, 4:38 pm

Amazing card, Catherine! This poinsettia stamp is growing on me too. I didn’t love it but seeing what you have done with it lately is making me want/need it. :)
    BTW, love your curls too. ;)

• Sabine November 5, 2013, 8:07 pm

Oh are you ever gorgeous! I like the card too :) Love the outfit on you, stunning!
    Also, I wasn’t too keen on the SS either, but ordered it last week since I’ve seen you do a few cards and one kinda needs a good poisettia set. Thanks for poping up this SS so many ways which somewhat went under.

• Catherine Pooler November 6, 2013, 12:34 am

You are so crazy, Sabine! ;) Thank you, my dear!

Christmas Copic Markers Gallery Techniques Videos

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001