Using Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up! – Video Tutorial

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Do you want my honest opinion here?  I’m betting you do.  So I’m ready to fess up.

When I saw the Joyful Christmas Stamp Set with this poinsettia card in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I didn’t like it.  At ALL!

Now I’ve made three cards with it, this one, Be the Gold and Vellum Poinsettia Card for A Very Trendy Classroom and now I’m kinda loving this stamp.  What up with that!!???

I especially love how this card came out when I colored it with Copic Markers.  View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how it was done! (viewing in your email?  click the title to visit the post online).

Measurements:

• Base:  8-1/2 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer:  4 x 5-1/4
  • Cherry Cobbler Layer:  4-5/8 x 3-3/8
  • Designer Series Paper:  4-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • Greeting Banner:  3-1/2 x 1

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Supplies (Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):

• Joyful Christmas Stamp Set (WM: 131802, CM: 131805)
  • Cardstock:  101650 Very Vanilla, 121045 Basic Black
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Copics:  R24, R29, R59, Y18
  • Accessories:  126926 Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, 101055 Crystal Effects, 125595 Adorning Accents Edgelits

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Click here if you’d like to see another video tutorial on Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up products.

Very Trendy Holiday

The classroom is open!

Jump start your holiday creativity with this Online Class.

-More details here-

• Barbara Green November 2, 2013, 11:20 am

This is a beautiful card as many others you have made.

• HeatherN_WA November 2, 2013, 12:00 pm

The card is nice, but girlfriend, YOU look marvelous darling, simply marvelous! I love your hair and your pretty soft curls. :) Thanks for all the tips on coloring this image. Keep it up and I’m going to have to buy this stamp set.

• Catherine November 2, 2013, 12:21 pm

Thank you, Barbara!
    Lol, Heather, thank you for the compliment! I am going to NOLA tomorrow, and need to leave my straightening iron home for my daughter (WHAT!!?? since when is HER hair more important than MINE?) so I was testing out some curls. Glad you like them! thank you! :)

• Sherry November 3, 2013, 10:39 am

I didn’t care for that set either but you are really tapping into its potential. Love the coloring! Thanks for inspiring us.

• Kristie November 3, 2013, 4:38 pm

Amazing card, Catherine! This poinsettia stamp is growing on me too. I didn’t love it but seeing what you have done with it lately is making me want/need it. :)
    BTW, love your curls too. ;)

• Sabine November 5, 2013, 8:07 pm

Oh are you ever gorgeous! I like the card too :) Love the outfit on you, stunning!
    Also, I wasn’t too keen on the SS either, but ordered it last week since I’ve seen you do a few cards and one kinda needs a good poisettia set. Thanks for poping up this SS so many ways which somewhat went under.

• Catherine Pooler November 6, 2013, 12:34 am

You are so crazy, Sabine! ;) Thank you, my dear!

Christmas Copic Markers Gallery Techniques Videos

Party Collection: Spring Fling Release Blog Hop

MelonIce

Welcome Melon Ice! and a Father’s Day Card

MinttoBe

Ink Color #8 Clue and Welcome Mint to Be!

ItsABoy

Ink Color #7 Clue and Welcome It’s a Boy!

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter and a look at the Spring Fling products!

Pixie Dust 4

Ink Color #6 Clue and Welcome Pixie Dust!

It's a Girl2

Ink Color #5 Clue and Welcome It’s a Girl!

IAGTPhoto_1

Ink Color #4 Clue and Welcome Sweet Sixteen!

Garden Party 2

Ink Color #3 Clue and welcome Garden Party

GPartyTeasePhoto_2

Ink Color #2 clue and Welcome Bellini!

TeasePhoto_3

Ink Color Guessing Begins!

Sharing Collage 2

Tomorrow is a big day!

Sponged, Sprayed and Embossed

Sponged, Sprayed and Glitter Embossed

Glass Bead Glitter Gel and Brusho

Glass Bead Glitter Gel, Brusho and Stencils!

Double Points!

Celebrate the weekend with DOUBLE points!

We Moved!