Using Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up! – Video Tutorial

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Do you want my honest opinion here?  I’m betting you do.  So I’m ready to fess up.

When I saw the Joyful Christmas Stamp Set with this poinsettia card in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog, I didn’t like it.  At ALL!

Now I’ve made three cards with it, this one, Be the Gold and Vellum Poinsettia Card for A Very Trendy Classroom and now I’m kinda loving this stamp.  What up with that!!???

I especially love how this card came out when I colored it with Copic Markers.  View the video tutorial and I’ll show you how it was done! (viewing in your email?  click the title to visit the post online).

Measurements:

• Base:  8-1/2 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer:  4 x 5-1/4
  • Cherry Cobbler Layer:  4-5/8 x 3-3/8
  • Designer Series Paper:  4-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • Greeting Banner:  3-1/2 x 1

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Supplies (Stampin’ Up unless otherwise noted):

• Joyful Christmas Stamp Set (WM: 131802, CM: 131805)
  • Cardstock:  101650 Very Vanilla, 121045 Basic Black
  • Ink:  Memento Black
  • Copics:  R24, R29, R59, Y18
  • Accessories:  126926 Modern Medley Designer Series Paper, 101055 Crystal Effects, 125595 Adorning Accents Edgelits

Copic Marker Video Tutorial, Poinsettia Christmas Card

Click here if you’d like to see another video tutorial on Copic Markers and Stampin’ Up products.

Very Trendy Holiday

The classroom is open!

Jump start your holiday creativity with this Online Class.

-More details here-

• Barbara Green November 2, 2013, 11:20 am

This is a beautiful card as many others you have made.

• HeatherN_WA November 2, 2013, 12:00 pm

The card is nice, but girlfriend, YOU look marvelous darling, simply marvelous! I love your hair and your pretty soft curls. :) Thanks for all the tips on coloring this image. Keep it up and I’m going to have to buy this stamp set.

• Catherine November 2, 2013, 12:21 pm

Thank you, Barbara!
    Lol, Heather, thank you for the compliment! I am going to NOLA tomorrow, and need to leave my straightening iron home for my daughter (WHAT!!?? since when is HER hair more important than MINE?) so I was testing out some curls. Glad you like them! thank you! :)

• Sherry November 3, 2013, 10:39 am

I didn’t care for that set either but you are really tapping into its potential. Love the coloring! Thanks for inspiring us.

• Kristie November 3, 2013, 4:38 pm

Amazing card, Catherine! This poinsettia stamp is growing on me too. I didn’t love it but seeing what you have done with it lately is making me want/need it. :)
    BTW, love your curls too. ;)

• Sabine November 5, 2013, 8:07 pm

Oh are you ever gorgeous! I like the card too :) Love the outfit on you, stunning!
    Also, I wasn’t too keen on the SS either, but ordered it last week since I’ve seen you do a few cards and one kinda needs a good poisettia set. Thanks for poping up this SS so many ways which somewhat went under.

• Catherine Pooler November 6, 2013, 12:34 am

You are so crazy, Sabine! ;) Thank you, my dear!

Christmas Copic Markers Gallery Techniques Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather