Happy Birthday to CAS-ual Fridays! CAS-ual Fridays has been a very popular challenge blog for quite sometime and one year ago, they opened their own stamp line. Soooo….are you ready for some serious fun and celebrating?
Guess what? ALL the presents are for YOU!
If you've never heard of CAS-ual Fridays stamps, well you are in for a treat!
I said the presents were for YOU! So here's a run-down:
- Use the coupon code CFS-STAMPNATION to get 15% off your order October 26 – 28 in the CAS-ual Fridays Store.
- Leave a comment on this post – one commenter will win her (his?) choice of TWO stamp sets from CAS-ual Fridays!
- Hop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to enter to win your spot in my “A Very Trendy Holiday” online class! Two spots are up for grabs!
When I was thinking about what kind of card I would make for CAS-ual Friday's birthday, I knew that I would make…well, a birthday card!
The Calm and Gentle stamp set has this fun stamp that is meant to be stamped as tree leaves, but I saw confetti. And with the recent trend of Gradient Stamping, I thought it would be fun to use it for confetti! Add that to the top layer cut at an angle, a few sequins and a strip of glimmer paper and you've got a card that is too cool for school, my friends!
View the video to see how this card was made (if viewing through your email, click the title of this post to visit my blog):
If you are new here, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter before you sneak outta here!
As a new subscriber, you will get my exclusive series:
along with weekly newsletters with project ideas and all the need-to-know info!
- CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Sets: Calm and Gentle, Frankly
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Silver Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Pacific Point
- Accessories: Sequins
Thanks for stopping by today for this super fun birthday celebration!