KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card with the Thumping Technique

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

This KISS Card (Keep it Simple Stamper) showcases the Thumping Technique on a masculine card.  It’s simple, easy to make a bunch of, easy to change the sentiment and main image…leave me a comment and let me know how YOU would use this layout!

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Measurements:

• Base:  11 x 4-1/4
  • Layer: 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
  • DSP: 1/2 x 4  and 1 x 4

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set (WM: 128655 , CM: 127793), Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze Marker, Old Olive Marker, Summer Starfruit Marker
  • Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper

I started doing KISS Cards over a year ago and they are my most popular type of video…I hope you liked this one!

You can see all of my KISS Cards in one spot here!

• Kristie October 14, 2013, 2:37 pm

LOVE this one! The thumping technique is so fun. Great KISS masculine cards. Thank you!

• Tristan October 14, 2013, 4:17 pm

Great quick cards. Haven’t tried the thumping technique but think I might have to. TFS.

• Teresa October 14, 2013, 4:27 pm

Haven’t tried the thumping technique but I really like this card. It’s so versatile with lots of greetings options! THANKS!

• Kay Jantz October 14, 2013, 5:09 pm

You always make everything look so easy. This was not the way I was shown but your way certainly looks easier! Can’t wait to try it and I love this particular tree! You always inspire me!

• Joan Hyde October 14, 2013, 6:03 pm

Love the KISS cards. I’m rather new to you and all your ideas and truly love them!! Jo

• Bobbi Miller October 14, 2013, 6:16 pm

WOW! I have not seen the Thumping technique and it’s awesome! Lovely as a Tree is one of my all time favorite sets, and this looks so simple and elegant! Great design…thanks so much for the inspiration. Have to try this very soon!

• Joanb October 14, 2013, 8:14 pm

Looks great and fast. Lay out is good too.

• Leann Smith October 15, 2013, 5:53 am

Ahh! Just in time for my son’s birthday next week. Love it, and thanks much!

• Lori Carter October 15, 2013, 4:12 pm

This is a great technique thanks so much for showing this my next fathers day card

• Jannette October 16, 2013, 12:32 am

Love the simplicity! I will consider this sketch to make some Christmas cards! Thanks!

• Surrereys October 16, 2013, 1:22 am

So simple , so easy. Great idea, great card

• Carol October 17, 2013, 7:55 am

Very nice card. Always looking for new ideas for masculine cards, and this one is perfect. Love it

Gallery Halloween & Fall KISS Cards Masculine Projects Seasonal Techniques Thank You Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide