KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card with the Thumping Technique

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

This KISS Card (Keep it Simple Stamper) showcases the Thumping Technique on a masculine card.  It’s simple, easy to make a bunch of, easy to change the sentiment and main image…leave me a comment and let me know how YOU would use this layout!

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Measurements:

• Base:  11 x 4-1/4
  • Layer: 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
  • DSP: 1/2 x 4  and 1 x 4

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set (WM: 128655 , CM: 127793), Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze Marker, Old Olive Marker, Summer Starfruit Marker
  • Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper

I started doing KISS Cards over a year ago and they are my most popular type of video…I hope you liked this one!

You can see all of my KISS Cards in one spot here!

• Kristie October 14, 2013, 2:37 pm

LOVE this one! The thumping technique is so fun. Great KISS masculine cards. Thank you!

• Tristan October 14, 2013, 4:17 pm

Great quick cards. Haven’t tried the thumping technique but think I might have to. TFS.

• Teresa October 14, 2013, 4:27 pm

Haven’t tried the thumping technique but I really like this card. It’s so versatile with lots of greetings options! THANKS!

• Kay Jantz October 14, 2013, 5:09 pm

You always make everything look so easy. This was not the way I was shown but your way certainly looks easier! Can’t wait to try it and I love this particular tree! You always inspire me!

• Joan Hyde October 14, 2013, 6:03 pm

Love the KISS cards. I’m rather new to you and all your ideas and truly love them!! Jo

• Bobbi Miller October 14, 2013, 6:16 pm

WOW! I have not seen the Thumping technique and it’s awesome! Lovely as a Tree is one of my all time favorite sets, and this looks so simple and elegant! Great design…thanks so much for the inspiration. Have to try this very soon!

• Joanb October 14, 2013, 8:14 pm

Looks great and fast. Lay out is good too.

• Leann Smith October 15, 2013, 5:53 am

Ahh! Just in time for my son’s birthday next week. Love it, and thanks much!

• Lori Carter October 15, 2013, 4:12 pm

This is a great technique thanks so much for showing this my next fathers day card

• Jannette October 16, 2013, 12:32 am

Love the simplicity! I will consider this sketch to make some Christmas cards! Thanks!

• Surrereys October 16, 2013, 1:22 am

So simple , so easy. Great idea, great card

• Carol October 17, 2013, 7:55 am

Very nice card. Always looking for new ideas for masculine cards, and this one is perfect. Love it

Gallery Halloween & Fall KISS Cards Masculine Projects Seasonal Techniques Thank You Videos

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather