KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card with the Thumping Technique

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

This KISS Card (Keep it Simple Stamper) showcases the Thumping Technique on a masculine card.  It's simple, easy to make a bunch of, easy to change the sentiment and main image…leave me a comment and let me know how YOU would use this layout!

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Measurements:

• Base:  11 x 4-1/4
  • Layer: 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
  • DSP: 1/2 x 4  and 1 x 4

KISS Card Fall Card Making Masculine Card

Stampin' Up Supplies:

• Lovely As a Tree Stamp Set (WM: 128655 , CM: 127793), Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Cajun Craze Marker, Old Olive Marker, Summer Starfruit Marker
  • Accessories:  Circle Framelits, Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper

I started doing KISS Cards over a year ago and they are my most popular type of video…I hope you liked this one!

You can see all of my KISS Cards in one spot here!

• Kristie October 14, 2013, 2:37 pm

LOVE this one! The thumping technique is so fun. Great KISS masculine cards. Thank you!

• Tristan October 14, 2013, 4:17 pm

Great quick cards. Haven’t tried the thumping technique but think I might have to. TFS.

• Teresa October 14, 2013, 4:27 pm

Haven’t tried the thumping technique but I really like this card. It’s so versatile with lots of greetings options! THANKS!

• Kay Jantz October 14, 2013, 5:09 pm

You always make everything look so easy. This was not the way I was shown but your way certainly looks easier! Can’t wait to try it and I love this particular tree! You always inspire me!

• Joan Hyde October 14, 2013, 6:03 pm

Love the KISS cards. I’m rather new to you and all your ideas and truly love them!! Jo

• Bobbi Miller October 14, 2013, 6:16 pm

WOW! I have not seen the Thumping technique and it’s awesome! Lovely as a Tree is one of my all time favorite sets, and this looks so simple and elegant! Great design…thanks so much for the inspiration. Have to try this very soon!

• Joanb October 14, 2013, 8:14 pm

Looks great and fast. Lay out is good too.

• Leann Smith October 15, 2013, 5:53 am

Ahh! Just in time for my son’s birthday next week. Love it, and thanks much!

• Lori Carter October 15, 2013, 4:12 pm

This is a great technique thanks so much for showing this my next fathers day card

• Jannette October 16, 2013, 12:32 am

Love the simplicity! I will consider this sketch to make some Christmas cards! Thanks!

• Surrereys October 16, 2013, 1:22 am

So simple , so easy. Great idea, great card

• Carol October 17, 2013, 7:55 am

Very nice card. Always looking for new ideas for masculine cards, and this one is perfect. Love it

Gallery Halloween & Fall KISS Cards Masculine Projects Techniques Thank You Videos

Interesting Image

Chrissie Tobas Post

Faithful Flutterings with Chrissie

Available-Now_Square

Blog Hop Winners

Twisted Sunburst and Happiness Enclosed

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 3: Stencils with Embossing Glitter

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs