How to use Stampin Up Adhesive sheets Video Tutorial

How to use Stampin Up Adhesive sheets,  Big Shot

Stampin’ Up Adhesive sheets are a fun product to have and there are many things you can do with them.  To be honest with you, I almost didn’t order them because I didn’t know WHAT to do with them.

Now that I have them, I have found I’ve used them on 4 or 5 different projects in different ways!  It’s about time I showed YOU, dontcha think??

My first issue of the 12 Weeks of Christmas went out yesterday (if you missed it, be sure to get ON my mailing list – only 11 issues left!…deets go in that giant pink box at the top of the sidebar on my blog ) and I had a few stampers ask me how to use the Stampin’ Up adhesive sheets, which I used on the card, and if I had done a video tutorial on it.

This (obviously) is not the card from yesterday’s 12 Weeks, but the video tutorial shows you how to use Stampin’ Up Adhesive sheets!

If viewing through a feed in your email, click the title to view on my blog.

I am entering this into the challenge at CASE Study this week.  The Muse inspired me to use polka dots on my card.

How to use Stampin Up Adhesive sheets,  Big Shot

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Halloween Bash Stamp Set (WM: 130577, CM: 130580)
  • Cardstock:  100730 Whisper White, 121045 Basic Black, 105117 Pumpkin Pie
  • Ink:  126945 Pumpkin Pie, 100082 Basic Black Marker
  • Accessories:  130028 Brights Buttons, 124262 Baker’s Twine, 132206 Black & Orange Glitter, 120805 Adhesive Sheets, 129381 Ovals Framelits, 130102 Deco Labels Framelits, 120893 Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Sponge Daubers

How to use Stampin Up Adhesive sheets,  Big Shot

WORLD CARD MAKING DAY IS COMING!

wcmd

StampNation’s Design Team has been working for weeks on this event to bring you a TON of inspiration and to make sure the event goes off without a hitch.

StampNation has members from 17 different countries, so stamping around the world sure sounds fitting, doesn’t it?  We started this tradition last year and can’t wait to continue it this weekend.

If you are not yet a sistah, please join us today!  Membership is month-to-month, so it’s virtually risk-free.

There is a slight twist to the theme of the challenges this year…can’t wait to share it!  The first challenge, samples and video tutorial goes up Saturday, October 5 at midnight EST.  Can you guess which country is up first?

RIGHT HERE ON THE BLOG:  I have a few surprises (and maybe PRIZES) in store for you on Saturday.  Make sure you check in bright and early.  I’m so excited I’m jittery!

Join us now and become the next Sistah!

Learn more about the benefits of StampNation Membership.

• Carolina October 3, 2013, 7:25 pm

I love the card idea… Thank You for teaching how to used the adhesive sheets!

• Angela Hartley October 3, 2013, 9:08 pm

I like to burnish it in with the first color and add the other black glitter and then burnish that into the sticky and it will not come off. Thank you for sharing

• Sabine October 3, 2013, 9:26 pm

Cool, didn’t even notice the orange glitter in the catty… thanks for sharing :)

• Lisa Polley October 3, 2013, 11:32 pm

Really liked the glitter technique. I have recently fell in love with glitter on cards.

• Pat G October 4, 2013, 9:05 am

Great video. Adhesive sheets have been around for quite some time but I didn’t think I needed them. . . now (thanks to you) I know they’re a must have.

• Aimes October 8, 2013, 5:09 pm

Diggin’ those sparkly polka dots!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

Big Shot Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Stampers' Q&A Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide