Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre take 2

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Last week, I sat down to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:  Honoring Ombre.  I made a GIANT mess, took a couple days to make one card, stopped half way through, made THIS card and in the end had a card that I loved.

Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one from last week?  I’d love to know…they are pretty different styles!

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Ombre Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre

This card has lots going on…here’s a listing of the supplies that I used:

• Joy to the World Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up) , Dancing Dear Stamp Set (Penny Black)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
  • Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Framelits, Doilies, Rhinestones, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Lace Tape

I used sponges to color the Designer Series Paper – it was Vanilla and I wanted pink sheet music!  I also colored the Rhinestones with Copic Markers.

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up product, you can do so in my Online Store.  Questions?  Shoot me a note and ask!  :)  Have a fabulous day!

• Pitchoune57 September 8, 2013, 5:21 pm

beautifull card, bye from France
    Pitchoune

• Kay Jantz September 8, 2013, 5:38 pm

I like them both, not so crazy about the colored rhinestones on this weeks card, but I do love the card. Was really taken with last weeks circle stencil you used. Dare I ask where you found that?

• Kristie September 8, 2013, 6:19 pm

I love these colors for a Christmas card! So pretty!

• Catherine September 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

Kay, I love that, too! It’s from PTI!

• Teresa Luck September 8, 2013, 9:16 pm

I like this one best.

• d September 9, 2013, 2:05 pm

This card is exceptional and unexpected in many ways.My fav!

• Helen F. September 9, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am likin’ both of your Ombre cards, Catherine. I am partial to non-traditional colored Christmas cards so this second one has my vote :)

• Cath September 9, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey Catherine! Thanks for linking this up to this week’s Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christmas Gallery Projects

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks