Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre take 2

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Last week, I sat down to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:  Honoring Ombre.  I made a GIANT mess, took a couple days to make one card, stopped half way through, made THIS card and in the end had a card that I loved.

Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one from last week?  I’d love to know…they are pretty different styles!

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Ombre Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre

This card has lots going on…here’s a listing of the supplies that I used:

• Joy to the World Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up) , Dancing Dear Stamp Set (Penny Black)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
  • Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Framelits, Doilies, Rhinestones, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Lace Tape

I used sponges to color the Designer Series Paper – it was Vanilla and I wanted pink sheet music!  I also colored the Rhinestones with Copic Markers.

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up product, you can do so in my Online Store.  Questions?  Shoot me a note and ask!  :)  Have a fabulous day!

• Pitchoune57 September 8, 2013, 5:21 pm

beautifull card, bye from France
    Pitchoune

• Kay Jantz September 8, 2013, 5:38 pm

I like them both, not so crazy about the colored rhinestones on this weeks card, but I do love the card. Was really taken with last weeks circle stencil you used. Dare I ask where you found that?

• Kristie September 8, 2013, 6:19 pm

I love these colors for a Christmas card! So pretty!

• Catherine September 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

Kay, I love that, too! It’s from PTI!

• Teresa Luck September 8, 2013, 9:16 pm

I like this one best.

• d September 9, 2013, 2:05 pm

This card is exceptional and unexpected in many ways.My fav!

• Helen F. September 9, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am likin’ both of your Ombre cards, Catherine. I am partial to non-traditional colored Christmas cards so this second one has my vote :)

• Cath September 9, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey Catherine! Thanks for linking this up to this week’s Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christmas Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93

Layering Border Die Cuts on Hand Made Cards

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!

I Eat Cake4