Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre take 2

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Last week, I sat down to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:  Honoring Ombre.  I made a GIANT mess, took a couple days to make one card, stopped half way through, made THIS card and in the end had a card that I loved.

Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one from last week?  I’d love to know…they are pretty different styles!

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Ombre Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre

This card has lots going on…here’s a listing of the supplies that I used:

• Joy to the World Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up) , Dancing Dear Stamp Set (Penny Black)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
  • Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Framelits, Doilies, Rhinestones, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Lace Tape

I used sponges to color the Designer Series Paper – it was Vanilla and I wanted pink sheet music!  I also colored the Rhinestones with Copic Markers.

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up product, you can do so in my Online Store.  Questions?  Shoot me a note and ask!  :)  Have a fabulous day!

• Pitchoune57 September 8, 2013, 5:21 pm

beautifull card, bye from France
    Pitchoune

• Kay Jantz September 8, 2013, 5:38 pm

I like them both, not so crazy about the colored rhinestones on this weeks card, but I do love the card. Was really taken with last weeks circle stencil you used. Dare I ask where you found that?

• Kristie September 8, 2013, 6:19 pm

I love these colors for a Christmas card! So pretty!

• Catherine September 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

Kay, I love that, too! It’s from PTI!

• Teresa Luck September 8, 2013, 9:16 pm

I like this one best.

• d September 9, 2013, 2:05 pm

This card is exceptional and unexpected in many ways.My fav!

• Helen F. September 9, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am likin’ both of your Ombre cards, Catherine. I am partial to non-traditional colored Christmas cards so this second one has my vote :)

• Cath September 9, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey Catherine! Thanks for linking this up to this week’s Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christmas Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather