Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre take 2

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Last week, I sat down to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:  Honoring Ombre.  I made a GIANT mess, took a couple days to make one card, stopped half way through, made THIS card and in the end had a card that I loved.

Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one from last week?  I’d love to know…they are pretty different styles!

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Ombre Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre

This card has lots going on…here’s a listing of the supplies that I used:

• Joy to the World Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up) , Dancing Dear Stamp Set (Penny Black)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
  • Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Framelits, Doilies, Rhinestones, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Lace Tape

I used sponges to color the Designer Series Paper – it was Vanilla and I wanted pink sheet music!  I also colored the Rhinestones with Copic Markers.

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up product, you can do so in my Online Store.  Questions?  Shoot me a note and ask!  :)  Have a fabulous day!

• Pitchoune57 September 8, 2013, 5:21 pm

beautifull card, bye from France
    Pitchoune

• Kay Jantz September 8, 2013, 5:38 pm

I like them both, not so crazy about the colored rhinestones on this weeks card, but I do love the card. Was really taken with last weeks circle stencil you used. Dare I ask where you found that?

• Kristie September 8, 2013, 6:19 pm

I love these colors for a Christmas card! So pretty!

• Catherine September 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

Kay, I love that, too! It’s from PTI!

• Teresa Luck September 8, 2013, 9:16 pm

I like this one best.

• d September 9, 2013, 2:05 pm

This card is exceptional and unexpected in many ways.My fav!

• Helen F. September 9, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am likin’ both of your Ombre cards, Catherine. I am partial to non-traditional colored Christmas cards so this second one has my vote :)

• Cath September 9, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey Catherine! Thanks for linking this up to this week’s Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christmas Gallery Projects

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001