Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre take 2

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Last week, I sat down to make a card for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:  Honoring Ombre.  I made a GIANT mess, took a couple days to make one card, stopped half way through, made THIS card and in the end had a card that I loved.

Which one do you like better?  This one, or the one from last week?  I’d love to know…they are pretty different styles!

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Ombre Tuesday Trigger

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre

This card has lots going on…here’s a listing of the supplies that I used:

• Joy to the World Stamp Set (Stampin’ Up) , Dancing Dear Stamp Set (Penny Black)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette
  • Ink: Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Versamark
  • Accessories:  Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Oval Framelits, Doilies, Rhinestones, Chevron Embossing Folder, Delicate Details Lace Tape

I used sponges to color the Designer Series Paper – it was Vanilla and I wanted pink sheet music!  I also colored the Rhinestones with Copic Markers.

If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up product, you can do so in my Online Store.  Questions?  Shoot me a note and ask!  :)  Have a fabulous day!

• Pitchoune57 September 8, 2013, 5:21 pm

beautifull card, bye from France
    Pitchoune

• Kay Jantz September 8, 2013, 5:38 pm

I like them both, not so crazy about the colored rhinestones on this weeks card, but I do love the card. Was really taken with last weeks circle stencil you used. Dare I ask where you found that?

• Kristie September 8, 2013, 6:19 pm

I love these colors for a Christmas card! So pretty!

• Catherine September 8, 2013, 6:30 pm

Kay, I love that, too! It’s from PTI!

• Teresa Luck September 8, 2013, 9:16 pm

I like this one best.

• d September 9, 2013, 2:05 pm

This card is exceptional and unexpected in many ways.My fav!

• Helen F. September 9, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am likin’ both of your Ombre cards, Catherine. I am partial to non-traditional colored Christmas cards so this second one has my vote :)

• Cath September 9, 2013, 8:10 pm

Hey Catherine! Thanks for linking this up to this week’s Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I’m so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Christmas Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide