Acetate flowers took StampNation by storm last week! It was Shea’s introductory lesson in her new feature “Shea’s Lounge”. It was a giant hit and a few members have tried it out with beautiful results. (The full tutorial is available on StampNation.)
I had a lot of fun putting this card together and think the Acetate Flower packs a giant punch and makes this card scream AWESOME!
Amazing how different a sketch can look depending on how you stamp and embellish it, right?
If you’d like more info on Shea’s Lounge and the announcement from last week, you can see my post here.
We are thrilled to offer this new feature at StampNation – we feel like it really rounds the site out!
StampNation is literally like a buffet…a little bit of everything on the site and you take as much or as little as you want. What benefits are included?
- Exclusive video tutorials – 345 and counting!
- Challenges – these never close, so you can be inspired anytime!
- 15,000+ projects in the gallery
- the Clean and Simple Classroom – Maureen teaches you design elements to help you become an amazing stamper
- Spotlight on Trends – Kristie keeps us up to date with these bi-monthly articles
- yep, there’s more…this is just a snapshot
Stampin’ Up Supplies (Unless otherwise noted):
- Dictionary Stamp Set, Movers and Shakers Sentiments (PTI)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pool Party
- Ink: Early Espresso, Stazon Black, Copic Markers
- Accessories: Little Leaves Sizzlit, Fancy Flower Punch, Window Sheets, Doilies, Rhinestones, Gingham Garden DSP, Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
Hope you enjoyed today’s card, thanks for stopping by!