If you are new to card making and rubber stamping, you may be wondering how to use Border Punches! I love border punches because they add a wonderful accent to many card projects and are easy to use.
View the video to see how (if you are viewing this through a feed in your inbox, click the title of the blog post to view directly on my blog):
This card was easy to make…here are the steps!
- Adhere 4 x 5-1/4″ Wild Wasabi to 4-1/4 x 11″ white card stock base.
- Stamp 3-1/2 x 4-3/4″ piece of white cardstock (or use a piece of patterned paper). I got several shades of the same color by stamping my image several times before reinking.
- Stamp greeting piece as shown in the video, tie ribbon around it and adhere to card.
- Punch out butterfly, add rhinestone to the middle and adhere to card.
Stampin’ Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):
- Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (Wood Mount: 132082, Clear Mount: 126447)
- Perfectly Penned Stamp Set (Wood Mount: 128703, Clear Mount: 122892)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 108641 Wild Wasabi, 119686 Early Espresso
- Ink: 126859 Raspberry Ripple, 126959 Wild Wasabi, 126974 Early Espresso
- Accessories: 119246 Rhinestones, Leanna Butterfly Die (Simon Says Stamp), 126845 Raspberry Stitched Ribbon, 119882 Scallop Border Punch
If you would like to order any of these Stampin’ Up products, you can do so in my Online Store. Be sure my name is in the upper right hand corner of the store all the way through to check out to ensure you are ordering from me. Thank you!
Hope you enjoyed today’s project! If you would like more tips like this, be sure you have subscribed to my newsletter so you can get my exclusive video series:
View the first video in the series here, then subscribe to recieve the additional three videos in the series.
Interested in taking your stamping to the next level? Join us as a member at StampNation. Visit the site to learn more and I hope to see you there!