It’s been a while since I’ve done a KISS Cards video tutorial for you! When I made THIS CARD a couple weeks ago, I thought, huh! This would make a GREAT KISS Card! What is a KISS Card? It means…
Keep It Simple Stamper!
Sometimes we stamp for a creative outlet…sometimes we stamp a card for a special someone…sometimes we stamp because we need a bunch of cards (to have on hand, for Christmas, birthday or for a gift).
That’s when KISS Cards come in handy. View the video (if viewing in a feed, click through to the blog post to view) to see the best way to make a bunch of cards quickly!
If you like this card and tutorial, subscribe to my newsletter for weekly exclusive projects delivered to your inbox.
In the video, I also show you how to tweak up your design a bit with very little added work. What do you think of the embossed background on this one?
Would you like to see more KISS Cards? You can view them here!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set, Perfectly Penned Stamp Set
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 131297 Coastal Cabana
- Ink: 131175 Coastal Cabana, 126974 Early Espresso
- Accessories: 130102 Deco Labels, 129399 Tea Lace Paper Doilies
I hope you enjoyed today’s project! You can tweak this in many ways…
- colors – lots of different colors would look great!
- greetings- many choices here
- the stamped image- try a snowflake, any large flower, flourishes, hearts…
- the framelits – there are many shapes of framelits to choose from!
Thanks for visiting today…later in the week I am pretty sure I have an announcement to make! A friend of mine and I have been working on something for months (he, more than me) and I think it’s ready…