Today’s video tutorial will show you how to make this Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers, how to dye ribbon and how to use the new Candy Dots!
If you enjoyed this video, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter…first, view the first video in the “Top 10 Things Every Stamper needs to know” video series, then subscribe to get the additional videos in this exclusive series.
All Supplies Stampin’ Up (unless otherwise noted):
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (CM: 123759 , WM: 132058, Million and One Stamp Set (WM: 126375, CM: 126377), Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 132082 , CM: 126447)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, Neenah White
- Ink: 126974 Early Espresso, 131181 Soft Sky, Memento Black Ink Pad
- Accessories: 130932 Regals Candy Dots, 114319 Organza Ribbon
- Copic Markers: C5, C7, V12, V15, V17, B21, B24
What’s coming next? Well, I have another KISS Card coming for you soon and Wednesday (that’s TOMORROW!) my next newsletter comes out! Are you subscribed?
Have a wonderful Tuesday!