Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers Video Tutorial

Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers Video Tutorial

Today’s video tutorial will show you how to make this Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers, how to dye ribbon and how to use the new Candy Dots!

If you enjoyed this video, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter…first, view the first video in the “Top 10 Things Every Stamper needs to know” video series, then subscribe to get the additional videos in this exclusive series.

Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers Video Tutorial

All Supplies Stampin’ Up (unless otherwise noted):

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (CM: 123759 , WM: 132058, Million and One Stamp Set (WM: 126375, CM: 126377), Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 132082 , CM: 126447)
  • Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, Neenah White
  • Ink: 126974 Early Espresso, 131181 Soft Sky, Memento Black Ink Pad
  • Accessories: 130932 Regals Candy Dots, 114319 Organza Ribbon
  • Copic Markers:  C5, C7, V12, V15, V17, B21, B24

Clean and Simple Card using Copic Markers Video Tutorial 2

What’s coming next?  Well, I have another KISS Card coming for you soon and Wednesday (that’s TOMORROW!) my next newsletter comes out!  Are you subscribed?

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

• Kimberly Wiener July 16, 2013, 3:10 pm

That card is so FABULOUS! The blue is cool and delightful! Love everything about this card!!

Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week!
    -Kimberly

• Kimberly Wiener July 16, 2013, 3:11 pm

Lovely card, I love the COOL Blues, and the lovely butterfly is fabulous!!

I am having trouble commenting.. I hope ths one works

Thanks for joining in the FUN at CASology this week!
    -Kimberly

• Gillian R July 16, 2013, 3:58 pm

What a great interpretation of the cue word and a beautiful beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

• Kristie July 16, 2013, 4:27 pm

Great card and awesome butterfly! I love the colors you chose to color it with. Perfection!

• Patty July 16, 2013, 6:01 pm

Great card, love those copic markers will you every do a video on how to use and blend with the copic markers???

• Joy jones July 16, 2013, 10:00 pm

Beautiful card! Great video lesson on the copics.

• Ardyth July 17, 2013, 8:52 am

Gorgeous use of cool colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

• HeatherN_WA July 17, 2013, 3:40 pm

I think of the color blue when I hear “cool” too. :) Great card, lovely colors and fabulous coloring tutorial.

• Carolina F. July 17, 2013, 5:05 pm

What a beautiful card. Love the colors you used in the butterfly.

• Joanb July 17, 2013, 8:23 pm

I think this is a very nice card. i like it alot and didnt seen to take too long. I was wondering why you didn’t edge the cut out so it would show up against the white base card.

• Marcee Rodgers July 17, 2013, 9:25 pm

This is stunning!

• Meghan July 18, 2013, 11:15 am

Beautiful cool colours on this card. Your butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

• Gloria Taylor July 18, 2013, 3:19 pm

I love how you shared with us this beautiful and simple card. Loved that you added colored ink on your ribbon, never would have thought of that. Also showing me on others how to use our copic markers in a variety of ways. Thanks so much again, Catherine!

• Catherine July 18, 2013, 8:18 pm

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!

I’m not sure what you mean by “why you didn’t edge the cut out so it would show up against the white base card.”

I’d love to answer your question, but I”m not sure what you mean! Thank you!

• The Crafty Laydee July 19, 2013, 1:24 am

Gorgeous card-so very pretty,i’m just off to watch your tutorial now,thank you :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

• CraftyGirl July 20, 2013, 6:14 am

Stunning clean and simple card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

• Cindy P. July 20, 2013, 9:47 am

Lovely card & colors! Thanks!

• Jen W. July 20, 2013, 10:12 pm

I love the fun shape of that die cut panel and that butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

• Melissa July 22, 2013, 8:16 am

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the way the butterfly steals the show on this! Your use of color is absolute perfection! Wow!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology! :)

Copic Markers Floral Gallery Projects Videos

juliemogford_withloveatchristmas1_CPblog

Plaid Tree Holiday Tree with Julie

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134