Between going to the pool, hanging with friends and watching the kids clean the house (I finally found a system that is WORKING…for now! hehe), I actually did quite a bit of stamping this weekend!
So, I sent the two little ones off to their first day of school (they go to year round school and their next break is in Sept. – 3rd and 5th grade!) and got right to work this morning!
I thought I'd film a quick video for you to show you how to make the main stamped image of the card.
- Cardbase: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
- Vanilla Layer: 4 x 5-1/4
- DSP layer on the right side of the card: 2-1/2 x 3-3/4
- Baked Brown Sugar layer: 2 x 4
- Script DSP layer: 1-1/2 x 4
Stampin' Up Supplies (click the links to view the product in my store):
- Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 132082, CM: 126447), Perfectly Penned Stamp Set (WM: 128703, CM: 122892)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, 131296 Baked Brown Sugar
- Ink: 131176 Crisp Cantelope, 131174 Baked Brown Sugar, 131177 Pistacio Pudding
- Accessories: 129399 Paper Doilies,130144 Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper, 123130 Designer Frames Embossing Folders, 130917 Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, 130102 Deco Labels Framelits, 104403 Dimensionals, 119247 Basic Pearls, Flower Trim (seriously? this retired??? try a button, a Vintage Brad or a homemade flower instead)
Thanks for visiting today…once I finished this video, the filming did not stop. I went on to make the next video in my KISS Cards Series. Stay tuned, I will be sharing it later in the week, or early next week.
If you would like to see all my KISS Cards, view them here!
or view them directly on Youtube: KISS Cards: Keep it simple stamper!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter…the next one comes out on Wednesday with another exclusive tutorial. Just enter your details in the box at the top of the sidebar and you will get my series: The top 10 things every stamper needs to know as an added bonus!