Very Vintage Greetings Wplus9 mood board inspiration

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals

Getting inspired after more than a week away from my beloved stamps was easy!  I turned to the mood board at Wplus9…check this out:

wplus9_mondayMoodBoard15

I was inspired by the neutral colors and the pop of pink.  I used the large flower images from the Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9) to stamp Baked Brown Sugar Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I felt that I needed a filler, so I used these tiny little flowers from the Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9) to fill in.

Once the card was put together, I used Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls to fill in a bit more, give some texture and fun to the card while adding fabulous brown shimmery pearls to the card.

Liquid Pearls comes in a little squeeze bottle…squeeze a bit out on your project forming a dot – or blob…whatever you want to call it!- and let it dry.  You will get these great little “pearls” on your project.

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals Measurements:

• Base – 11 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer – 5-1/4 x 4
  • Crumb Cake Layer- 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
  • White greeting strip: 3-1/2 x 3/4

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals

Stampin Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):

• Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9), Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9)
  • Cardstock:  Neena’s White Cardstock, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Black
  • Copic Markers:  R00, R81, R83, R24 (just a touch in the center)
  • Accessories:  Label Layers 3 Die (Wplus9), Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls

I also entered this card in the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

Thanks for visiting me today and be on the lookout…Wednesday (WOOO!  That’s tomorrow!) my next newsletter comes out.  The card I have for you is jam-packed full of new Stampin’ Up products!

View the first video in the series:

The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to Know, then put your name and email address in the box to the right of the video to subscribe to get the rest of the videos in the series and my weekly newsletters.  See you on the other side!

• HeatherN_WA June 25, 2013, 1:46 pm

Wonderful inspiration. Is it easy to get “uniform” sized dots with the pearl pin?

• Kristie June 25, 2013, 3:44 pm

Great take on the inspiration photo! Love the liquid pearls scattered on the card. So pretty!

• Lind June 25, 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh what a beautiful combo love that flower!!!!! Liquid pearls?

• Deb June 25, 2013, 5:46 pm

Gorgeous job with the inspiration photo! Love those pearls! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

• Jackie June 25, 2013, 8:56 pm

Love it!

• Carolina June 25, 2013, 9:12 pm

Wow! Beautiful card! Love it!

• Michelle Bala June 27, 2013, 8:40 pm

Such an elegant card!

• Chris L July 8, 2013, 12:47 am

Your flowers are just beautiful!

Chris L.

Copic Markers Floral Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide