Getting inspired after more than a week away from my beloved stamps was easy! I turned to the mood board at Wplus9…check this out:
I was inspired by the neutral colors and the pop of pink. I used the large flower images from the Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9) to stamp Baked Brown Sugar Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock. I felt that I needed a filler, so I used these tiny little flowers from the Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9) to fill in.
Once the card was put together, I used Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls to fill in a bit more, give some texture and fun to the card while adding fabulous brown shimmery pearls to the card.
Liquid Pearls comes in a little squeeze bottle…squeeze a bit out on your project forming a dot – or blob…whatever you want to call it!- and let it dry. You will get these great little “pearls” on your project.
- Base – 11 x 4-1/4
- Black Layer – 5-1/4 x 4
- Crumb Cake Layer- 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
- White greeting strip: 3-1/2 x 3/4
Stampin Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):
- Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9), Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9)
- Cardstock: Neena’s White Cardstock, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
- Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Black
- Copic Markers: R00, R81, R83, R24 (just a touch in the center)
- Accessories: Label Layers 3 Die (Wplus9), Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls
I also entered this card in the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.
Thanks for visiting me today and be on the lookout…Wednesday (WOOO! That’s tomorrow!) my next newsletter comes out. The card I have for you is jam-packed full of new Stampin’ Up products!
View the first video in the series:
The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to Know, then put your name and email address in the box to the right of the video to subscribe to get the rest of the videos in the series and my weekly newsletters. See you on the other side!