Very Vintage Greetings Wplus9 mood board inspiration

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals

Getting inspired after more than a week away from my beloved stamps was easy!  I turned to the mood board at Wplus9…check this out:

wplus9_mondayMoodBoard15

I was inspired by the neutral colors and the pop of pink.  I used the large flower images from the Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9) to stamp Baked Brown Sugar Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I felt that I needed a filler, so I used these tiny little flowers from the Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9) to fill in.

Once the card was put together, I used Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls to fill in a bit more, give some texture and fun to the card while adding fabulous brown shimmery pearls to the card.

Liquid Pearls comes in a little squeeze bottle…squeeze a bit out on your project forming a dot – or blob…whatever you want to call it!- and let it dry.  You will get these great little “pearls” on your project.

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals Measurements:

• Base – 11 x 4-1/4
  • Black Layer – 5-1/4 x 4
  • Crumb Cake Layer- 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
  • White greeting strip: 3-1/2 x 3/4

wplus9 Very Vintage Greetings, Very Vintage Florals

Stampin Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):

• Very Vintage Greetings Stamp Set (Wplus9), Very Vintage Florals Stamp Set (Wplus9)
  • Cardstock:  Neena’s White Cardstock, Basic Black, Crumb Cake
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Black
  • Copic Markers:  R00, R81, R83, R24 (just a touch in the center)
  • Accessories:  Label Layers 3 Die (Wplus9), Dark Chocolate Liquid Pearls

I also entered this card in the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.

Thanks for visiting me today and be on the lookout…Wednesday (WOOO!  That’s tomorrow!) my next newsletter comes out.  The card I have for you is jam-packed full of new Stampin’ Up products!

View the first video in the series:

The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to Know, then put your name and email address in the box to the right of the video to subscribe to get the rest of the videos in the series and my weekly newsletters.  See you on the other side!

• HeatherN_WA June 25, 2013, 1:46 pm

Wonderful inspiration. Is it easy to get “uniform” sized dots with the pearl pin?

• Kristie June 25, 2013, 3:44 pm

Great take on the inspiration photo! Love the liquid pearls scattered on the card. So pretty!

• Lind June 25, 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh what a beautiful combo love that flower!!!!! Liquid pearls?

• Deb June 25, 2013, 5:46 pm

Gorgeous job with the inspiration photo! Love those pearls! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

• Jackie June 25, 2013, 8:56 pm

Love it!

• Carolina June 25, 2013, 9:12 pm

Wow! Beautiful card! Love it!

• Michelle Bala June 27, 2013, 8:40 pm

Such an elegant card!

• Chris L July 8, 2013, 12:47 am

Your flowers are just beautiful!

Chris L.

Copic Markers Floral Gallery Projects

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks