Using Leftovers…

World Treasures Stampin' Up

We’ll let the photos speak for themselves today.  Pretty much all I have to say is that this card got it’s start from a pile of leftover scraps.  I’ve done a few videos for StampNation on using leftovers and many members have been inspired by that and posting so many amazing creations.

I encourage YOU to dig into your scraps and leftovers and use them!

world treasures leftovers

The white layer on top here was left over from when I showed you how to do Partial Embossing with the Big Shot in my video tutorial.  What a fun look!

world treasures left overs Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• World Treasures Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Early Espresso
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Accessories:  Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Chocolate Chip Taffeta, Rhinestones

• Kristie June 23, 2013, 6:35 pm

Awesome card! Love the colors!

• Carolina June 23, 2013, 11:58 pm

Love the colors!!!

• Beverley June 24, 2013, 5:51 am

how do you get the sentiment (thanks for being you) to fit exactly into where the framelit hole is going to be so they match up properly? beautiful card by the way….thank you so much for sharing it with us. – See more at: http://catherinepooler.com/2013/05/partial-embossing-with-the-big-shot/comment-page-1/#comment-24021

• Doug June 24, 2013, 12:16 pm

Great idea!

• Maureen Merritt June 24, 2013, 2:33 pm

What a great card! I love the colors. I’m making cards using scraps as we speak! It’s way more fun than actually putting my scraps away :)

• Catherine June 24, 2013, 11:17 pm

Hi Beverley! The card you linked to was stamped with a wplus9 stamp set which is a clear stamp set. I was able to see right through the stamp for perfect placement. Hope that helps!

Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93