Using Leftovers…

World Treasures Stampin' Up

We’ll let the photos speak for themselves today.  Pretty much all I have to say is that this card got it’s start from a pile of leftover scraps.  I’ve done a few videos for StampNation on using leftovers and many members have been inspired by that and posting so many amazing creations.

I encourage YOU to dig into your scraps and leftovers and use them!

world treasures leftovers

The white layer on top here was left over from when I showed you how to do Partial Embossing with the Big Shot in my video tutorial.  What a fun look!

world treasures left overs Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• World Treasures Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Early Espresso
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Accessories:  Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Chocolate Chip Taffeta, Rhinestones

• Kristie June 23, 2013, 6:35 pm

Awesome card! Love the colors!

• Carolina June 23, 2013, 11:58 pm

Love the colors!!!

• Beverley June 24, 2013, 5:51 am

how do you get the sentiment (thanks for being you) to fit exactly into where the framelit hole is going to be so they match up properly? beautiful card by the way….thank you so much for sharing it with us. – See more at: http://catherinepooler.com/2013/05/partial-embossing-with-the-big-shot/comment-page-1/#comment-24021

• Doug June 24, 2013, 12:16 pm

Great idea!

• Maureen Merritt June 24, 2013, 2:33 pm

What a great card! I love the colors. I’m making cards using scraps as we speak! It’s way more fun than actually putting my scraps away :)

• Catherine June 24, 2013, 11:17 pm

Hi Beverley! The card you linked to was stamped with a wplus9 stamp set which is a clear stamp set. I was able to see right through the stamp for perfect placement. Hope that helps!

Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

BCSD CFS

Learn, Share and Do

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now

Winners and Birthday Card Bash!

KBaker_JanSoA_3

Sending Love with Karen Baker with Love is in the Air SOA

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.19.15 AM

Season’s Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

LITA Love You Clean and Simple

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 3

LITA Happiness Enclosed

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

SOA_LITA_Blog_Comment-To-Win

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 1: Emboss Resist and Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

LITA Bon VOyage 3

Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection – Product Reveal Day #3

LITA Watercolored Love

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #2

LITA Rock and Rolled

Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

Love is in the Air with Sunburst

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #1

Seasons Giving Blog Hop

Season’s Givings Blog Hop

2018 Catherine Pooler Designs Creative Team

Introducing the New 2018 Creative Team

SN_Birthday_Blog

Ready for 2018? What we’re up to in January!

Naturally Inspired