My coloring progress…

Copics Girl

Hey, friends!  A couple months ago I mentioned that I took an art class.  Many of you picked up right away that it was a class on Copic Markers, lol!  I’m now a “Certified Copic Instructor“, which actually cracks me up a bit because I still have a lot of practicing to do!

copic girl 3

This is actually the first colored image (please disregard the bleeding the left of girly’s hair.  You can “push” color back inside the lines and I was working on that and this is the best I could do) that I actually made into a card!

copics girl 2

The Stampin’ Up Colors are Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

The girl stamp is from My Favorite Things.

Hope you like it!  I’m still learning…it’s a fun ride!

• Joy jones June 18, 2013, 2:28 pm

Great job coloring!

• Kristie June 18, 2013, 2:55 pm

Great job coloring this darling girl!

• Barb Davidson June 18, 2013, 4:12 pm

Love it and wish I could color. If I could I would buy some stamps to color.
    You did a GREAT job !!!!!!

• Traci Lord June 18, 2013, 6:20 pm

Omg, I myself bought all the markers and took the class myself, I know it’s supposed to be relaxing to use these, but it totally stresses me out. Lol! Any tips let me know. Hugs Traci

• Carolina June 19, 2013, 2:18 pm

Amazing job. Love the girls hair.

• Douglas June 20, 2013, 9:49 am

Nice coloring.

Copic Markers Gallery Projects

Interesting Image

Multi inking 2

Inking with Multiple Colors on One Stamp

Punctuated Party 25

Four cards with one stamp set! with Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval

Celebrate

Time to Celebrate with the Stamp of Approval Collection!

I Eat Cake4

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #3

Perfect Blend

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #2

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds