My coloring progress…

Copics Girl

Hey, friends!  A couple months ago I mentioned that I took an art class.  Many of you picked up right away that it was a class on Copic Markers, lol!  I’m now a “Certified Copic Instructor“, which actually cracks me up a bit because I still have a lot of practicing to do!

copic girl 3

This is actually the first colored image (please disregard the bleeding the left of girly’s hair.  You can “push” color back inside the lines and I was working on that and this is the best I could do) that I actually made into a card!

copics girl 2

The Stampin’ Up Colors are Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

The girl stamp is from My Favorite Things.

Hope you like it!  I’m still learning…it’s a fun ride!

• Joy jones June 18, 2013, 2:28 pm

Great job coloring!

• Kristie June 18, 2013, 2:55 pm

Great job coloring this darling girl!

• Barb Davidson June 18, 2013, 4:12 pm

Love it and wish I could color. If I could I would buy some stamps to color.
    You did a GREAT job !!!!!!

• Traci Lord June 18, 2013, 6:20 pm

Omg, I myself bought all the markers and took the class myself, I know it’s supposed to be relaxing to use these, but it totally stresses me out. Lol! Any tips let me know. Hugs Traci

• Carolina June 19, 2013, 2:18 pm

Amazing job. Love the girls hair.

• Douglas June 20, 2013, 9:49 am

Nice coloring.

Copic Markers Gallery Projects

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide