My coloring progress…

Copics Girl

Hey, friends!  A couple months ago I mentioned that I took an art class.  Many of you picked up right away that it was a class on Copic Markers, lol!  I’m now a “Certified Copic Instructor“, which actually cracks me up a bit because I still have a lot of practicing to do!

copic girl 3

This is actually the first colored image (please disregard the bleeding the left of girly’s hair.  You can “push” color back inside the lines and I was working on that and this is the best I could do) that I actually made into a card!

copics girl 2

The Stampin’ Up Colors are Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Crumb Cake.

The girl stamp is from My Favorite Things.

Hope you like it!  I’m still learning…it’s a fun ride!

• Joy jones June 18, 2013, 2:28 pm

Great job coloring!

• Kristie June 18, 2013, 2:55 pm

Great job coloring this darling girl!

• Barb Davidson June 18, 2013, 4:12 pm

Love it and wish I could color. If I could I would buy some stamps to color.
    You did a GREAT job !!!!!!

• Traci Lord June 18, 2013, 6:20 pm

Omg, I myself bought all the markers and took the class myself, I know it’s supposed to be relaxing to use these, but it totally stresses me out. Lol! Any tips let me know. Hugs Traci

• Carolina June 19, 2013, 2:18 pm

Amazing job. Love the girls hair.

• Douglas June 20, 2013, 9:49 am

Nice coloring.

Copic Markers Gallery Projects

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather