Regarding Dalias for CASE Study #145

Regarding Dalias Stampin' Up

I had a little time to stamp today because my dad picked ALL THREE girls up to take them to the movies and to spend the night!  I was like, WHAT?  I get like 24 hours off!  What am I going to do?

Stamping, then dinner out with Randall is on the agenda and I think you are most interested in the stamping, lol!

To get my juices flowing, I popped over to CASE Study (did you know MAUREEN is a brand new DT member over there?  I’m so proud of my dear friend!).

Here is the inspiration piece:

CASE Study Challenge

I was very excited to CASE this card since I had seen it online before and LOVED it!  I pulled out a bunch of new Stampin’ Up goodies and went to work.

I actually had a ton more “trouble” than I thought it would.  I had a hard time getting the little pieces and layers and shapes and stuff just right.

Regarding Dalias Stampin' Up

As you can see, I pretty much just recreated the card using the supplies I had on hand.  Why mess with perfect?

Regarding Dalias Stampin' Up

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Regarding Dalias Stamp Set (WM:130324 , CM: 130327), Happy Day Stamp Set (WM:130294 , CM: 130297)
  • Cardstock:  Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Summer Starfruit
  • Ink: Bermuda Bay, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Versamark, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Accessories:  118309 Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 130920 Artisan Label Punch, 119861 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, 129983 Chalk Talk Framelits, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder, 129053 Heat Tool, Sponges, 130145 Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper, 117193 Small Heart Punch, 104199 Linen Thread, 129324 Rhinestones

If you’d like more stamping ideas and tutorials, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter.  You will also get my exclusive video series:

The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to know!

Have a great day!

• Kristie June 13, 2013, 3:34 pm

I love your take on the challenge! FUN!

• Linda Wilkinson June 13, 2013, 7:28 pm

Prefect take on Maureen’s card!!!!!!Love it…

• vicki dutcher June 13, 2013, 8:08 pm

Fun CASE and layering

• Maureen Merritt June 14, 2013, 6:49 am

Love what you did with the inspiration Catherine!! The background stamping is perfect and your layering of accents. I especially love how you used the negative space of the heart! Thanks for the shout out too :)

I hope you and Randall had a nice night!

• Tasnim June 14, 2013, 7:00 am

That is a beautiful CASE of Lisa’s card. I like the mix of patterns and color, and that is one pretty soft background! Thanks for joining us at CASE study!

• Douglas June 20, 2013, 9:59 am

Nice!

• Jean Martin June 20, 2013, 4:46 pm

I love the subtle floral background! Beautiful card!

• Douglas June 23, 2013, 10:25 am

Thanks.

• Douglas June 24, 2013, 12:19 pm

Great idea!

• Lisa Harrolle June 18, 2015, 10:59 am

Love it!! I may have to case this one myself. ;)

Floral Gallery Projects Thank You

Interesting Image

cuppa tea hooray

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day #1

Punctuated Party

Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval: Punctuated Party Stamp Set and Word Dies!

I Eat Cake5

Celebrate Friends with Coffee, Tea and CUPCAKES!

DSC_0103_Edited

Stamp of Approval Theme Announcement and ways to WIN!

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers

Die Cut and Sponged Flowers – Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic

Choosing Colors Beyond Monochromatic- Video Tutorial

Choosing Colors - MultiStep Stamping with Faithful FlutteringsYouTube

Choosing Colors – MultiStep Stamping with Faithful Flutterings

Doodle Garden 3 Ways 4

Doodle Garden Background Stamp 3 Ways – Embossed, Ink Blending and Watercolors Video Tutorial

Eat Sleep Create members backgrounds