What is the best way you find to get inspired?
Mojo was stuck in a rut (again!?) and when it came out, it was out full force! I used this fun technique of stamping White Craft Ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock, then stamping over it again with another bold color. Totally fun!
I had so much fun with this technique, that I made three different cards.
Crumb Cake layer is 3-1/4 x 4-1/2.
Stampin’ Up Supplies (unless otherwise noted):
- Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set
- With Gratitude Stamp Set (Flourishes)
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, Midnight Muse
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
- Accessories: Midnight Muse Ribbon, Pearls, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponges, Square Lattice Embossing Folder
So leave me a comment and let me know what you do when your Mojo is on vacation.
My two favorite ways of getting out of the rut are:
- making a card based on a sketch
- learning a new technique
Can’t wait to hear what you do!