I hope you had a great weekend! We sure did. It was a great mix of family, friends, relaxing and crafting!
One highlight of my weekend was Saturday night. Vicki and I went to Archiver's (if you're not familiar with it, it's a fabulous scrapbooking and stamping store) for a crop. They have a back room and for 10 bucks you get to hang out in there all night and craft away!
I don't know where I spent more time… in the room or out in the store gawking at all the awesome-ness!
This was the perfect time to practice my new Copic Marker skills. Check out this cutie little girl and rock star boy. Yes..I cut them out! I know! SO NOT ME! But they are so stinkin' cute, kinda like paper dolls. I'll share when I get them put on cards.
The room was open until 11, so Vicki and I made a Starbucks run around 9. We aren't spring chickens anymore and sometimes need a bit of help, lol!
Surprisingly, I saw some friends there! Here is one of my long time friends and customers who I don't get to see nearly enough, Theresa!
Vicki! When are we doing this again!!?? It really was so much fun!
Back to work today. The littles have their last four days of school this week, so I've got lots of videos to film and crafts to make before they change my daily routine!
What's up this week?
- I'll have a box making video for you…this box holds 10 greeting cards an envelopes
- June 3 - last day to order from the Retiring List
- May 31 – first day to order from the NEW Stampin' Up Catalog
- Online Ordering NOT available on Friday, May 31 from midnight to noon (MDT)
- StampNation – last week was busy with two videos, a new Clean and Simple Classroom lesson, a new challenge and a trends article! More fun is coming this week!
So be sure to check back here to stay up to date! Have a great one!