Stamping at Archiver’s

Stamping at Archiver's

I hope you had a great weekend!  We sure did.  It was a great mix of family, friends, relaxing and crafting!

One highlight of my weekend was Saturday night.  Vicki and I went to Archiver's (if you're not familiar with it, it's a fabulous scrapbooking and stamping store) for a crop.  They have a back room and for 10 bucks you get to hang out in there all night and craft away!

I don't know where I spent more time… in the room or out in the store gawking at all the awesome-ness!

Stamping at Archiver's

This was the perfect time to practice my new Copic Marker skills.  Check out this cutie little girl and rock star boy.  Yes..I cut them out!  I know!  SO NOT ME!  But they are so stinkin' cute, kinda like paper dolls.  I'll share when I get them put on cards.

Stamping at Archiver's

The room was open until 11, so Vicki and I made a Starbucks run around 9.  We aren't spring chickens anymore and sometimes need a bit of help, lol!

Stamping at Archiver's

Surprisingly, I saw some friends there!  Here is one of my long time friends and customers who I don't get to see nearly enough, Theresa!

Vicki!  When are we doing this again!!??  It really was so much fun!

Back to work today.  The littles have their last four days of school this week, so I've got lots of videos to film and crafts to make before they change my daily routine!

What's up this week?

• I'll have a box making video for you…this box holds 10 greeting cards an envelopes
  • June 3 - last day to order from the Retiring List
  • May 31 – first day to order from the NEW Stampin' Up Catalog
  • Online Ordering NOT available on Friday, May 31 from midnight to noon (MDT)
  • StampNation – last week was busy with two videos, a new Clean and Simple Classroom lesson, a new challenge and a trends article!  More fun is coming this week!

So be sure to check back here to stay up to date!  Have a great one!

• Vicki Dorroh May 28, 2013, 9:30 am

I am so ready!!! Let me know when you are available!!!!

• Kimberly May 28, 2013, 10:06 am

What fun! Love your sweet little boy and girl, they look awesome! What is the contraption you have your markers in, looks cute, and I think I need one! HAHA

Thanks, Catherine,

Kimberly

• Carolina May 28, 2013, 12:02 pm

Love your little boy and girl.

• Maureen May 28, 2013, 12:38 pm

Are you kidding me? You colored those?! Seriously, we need a close up! Glad you had fun!

• Rachael May 28, 2013, 6:20 pm

That place sounds so cool. Wish we had one in Maryland!

• Sharon J. Jones May 28, 2013, 7:54 pm

So love the coloring you did, Catherine! Job well done – with cutting out to boot! The Copic Marker case looks like it came in handy. I am so JELLOS of the fun you had! Wish we had stuff like that in my town! ;D

• Kristie May 29, 2013, 10:30 am

Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing and GREAT coloring! I agree with Mo, we need a close up. :)

• Evelyn McClennen May 30, 2013, 12:03 am

Hi there Catherine
    I live in Canada just outside of Toronto but my son and his wife live in Durham N.C., so when we drive down to visit, my first question is, “when can we go to Archivers”. So I know how awesome that store is. I follow your blog regularly and I love everything you make. Keep up the good work. I think that soon I will treat myself and join y our Stamp Nation.
    Sincerely, Evelyn

• Catherine May 30, 2013, 9:01 am

It was fun and YES, you will be seeing those little guys on cards soon.

Evelyn, yep! You definitely need to make a trip to Archiver’s! It’s a FABULOUS place! We look forward to seeing you at StampNation :)

Family Stuff Projects

Interesting Image

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 2: Stamping with Stencils

Starlights and Twisted Sunburst 3

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle Blog Hop Day 1

Available-June_Square

Sunny with a Side of Sparkle – full product reveal!

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts

Stamping and Negative Die Cuts – video tutorial

B8A18C9B-092A-4217-98F9-9FB7385F984B

You are Wonderful with Ashlea

DSC00425

Rainbow Note of Thanks with Lydia

mel-wonderful

Simply Wonderful with Melissa – stamping inside the BFF Background

CP Wild and Wonderful Tracie Pond (10 of 12)

Thank You For All You Do with Tracie Pond

7FE9EAEFD4C246149BD186C86183F7C7

Crush on Grape Crush with Susan

Congrats for ardyth 2

Ink Blended and Glittered Congratulations Card for Ardyth

Wonderful Wildflowers in pink and green

Catherine Pooler Designs

Blog Hop Winners!

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!