Are you the kind of paper crafter that likes to stay on trend?
Trends can be fun, and they always intrigue me. How do they start? How do they catch on fire? How do the paper crafting companies all know what is up and coming before it's up and coming?
Maureen and I have recently talked about that and we can't quite figure it out, so we've decided just to trend watch and have fun with it and try to keep YOU up to date so you can be a COOL and trendy stamper! LOL!
Speaking of that, Kristie does an EXCELLENT job each month showcasing two trends each month on StampNation. This week she released her eighth Trends Article. Pretty rad! Members click here to visit the Spotlight on Trends forum on SN.
So, speaking of trends…I've seen DIAGONAL layouts on cards all over the place lately! I made a card for my newsletter a couple weeks ago and got a great response and requests for showing you HOW to cut the paper for this diagonal design.
View the video to see how it's done and get some tips and tricks! Viewing this via email? Click the title to view the blog post.
Happy Anniversary Card Supplies (All Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted):
- Very Vintage Greetings (Wplus9 Designs)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
- Ink: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Artisan Embellishment Kit, Flower Trim, Scallop Border Punch, Label Layers 3 Die (Wplus9 Designs), Pearls, Fan Fair DSP
Birthday Card Supplies (all Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted):
- Bring on the Cake Stamp Set, Dilly Dally Adventures Stamp Set (by My Mind's Eye – for the diamond pattern in the background)
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Midnight Muse
- Ink: Pretty in Pink Marker, Versamark, Midnight Muse, StazOn Ink Black, Crushed Curry Marker
- Accessories: Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Dazzling Details, Tasteful Trim Die, Patio Party DSP
If you haven't become a subscriber to my Youtube channel yet, be sure to hop over there! You can see my last six videos at a glance and all my other ones categorized in neat little packages! (my designer is still working on my channel, so it's not as pretty yet as it will be!).
I can't believe last month I hit 10,ooo subscribers on Youtube. WOW! Thanks to all of you that subscribe…and if you haven't yet, I hope you will!
I hope you are inspired for the weekend! Us in the US are going to enjoy a long weekend to kick off the summer. Be safe! And get some stamping in!