Black and White Hexagons Birthday Card

Black and White Hexagons

Yep…I cut the black hexagons out with scissors.  Ideal?  Absolutely not.  lol!  Stampin’ Up! is coming out with a Hexagon Punch (Oh em geee!) and I can’t really tell from the catalog…I don’t think it’s small enough for this Embossing Folder.  I could be wrong.  I will let you know!

Anyways, I embossed a black piece of cardstock for this card, cut some of the hexagons out and used a wee bit of Liquid Glue to adhere them to the card.

The Itty Bitty Bits stamp set is cut in Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie and the third flower is from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower cut out of Melon Mambo Cardstock. I thought it would be fun to stamp two and punch out one.  That’s called livin’ on the wild side, friends!  hehe

Black and White Hexagons

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
  • Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing folder, Labels Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

Thank you for visiting…have a GREAT day and I hope you get some crafty time today!

• Joy jones May 5, 2013, 4:21 pm

Cuter than cute!!!! Love the black & white and a little melon mambo! Welcome home!

• litttleoldlady May 5, 2013, 4:45 pm

wow really love this combo Catherine ideal for a mans card !! lets hope for that punch hey! thanks for sharing :-)

• Sharon J. Jones May 5, 2013, 5:04 pm

Oh, wow, Catherine! I am totally in love with this card! I haven’t even played with my hexagon EB and now I just HAVE to dig it out and CASE your card! Praying the punch works out perfectly…
    Hugs, Sharon

• Kristie May 5, 2013, 9:49 pm

Awesome card, Catherine! I love the colors.
    Welcome home friend! You have been missed. :)

• Viv May 6, 2013, 6:11 am

Brilliant! It’s come just at the right time too. I’ve got a stamp and an idea thanks to you and this lovely card! I will of course shout out where I got my idea! xx

• Carolina May 6, 2013, 11:36 am

Love the colors. Welcome back :)

• Sylvia/Georgia May 6, 2013, 5:52 pm

Oh, I hope that hexagon punch matches the EB!!!

Projects

Interesting Image

Heather

Handstamped Background with Heather North

SOA Love 001ADJ copy.jpg2

Masked Floral Frame with Lisa Harrolle

The World Awaits cardjpg

To the Ends of the Earth with Kelly Martin

BCSD CFS

Learn, Share and Do

SOA_LITA_Facebook-Sidebar_Available-Now

Winners and Birthday Card Bash!

KBaker_JanSoA_3

Sending Love with Karen Baker with Love is in the Air SOA

Screen Shot 2018-01-10 at 11.19.15 AM

Season’s Giving Blog Hop WINNER!

LITA Love You Clean and Simple

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 3

LITA Happiness Enclosed

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 2

SOA_LITA_Blog_Comment-To-Win

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day 1: Emboss Resist and Inlaid Die Cutting Technique

LITA Bon VOyage 3

Love is in the Air Stamp of Approval Collection – Product Reveal Day #3

LITA Watercolored Love

Stamp of Approval Love is in the Air Collection – Product Reveal Day #2

LITA Rock and Rolled

Stamp of Approval Collection Product Reveals!

Love is in the Air with Sunburst