Black and White Hexagons Birthday Card

Black and White Hexagons

Yep…I cut the black hexagons out with scissors.  Ideal?  Absolutely not.  lol!  Stampin’ Up! is coming out with a Hexagon Punch (Oh em geee!) and I can’t really tell from the catalog…I don’t think it’s small enough for this Embossing Folder.  I could be wrong.  I will let you know!

Anyways, I embossed a black piece of cardstock for this card, cut some of the hexagons out and used a wee bit of Liquid Glue to adhere them to the card.

The Itty Bitty Bits stamp set is cut in Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie and the third flower is from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower cut out of Melon Mambo Cardstock. I thought it would be fun to stamp two and punch out one.  That’s called livin’ on the wild side, friends!  hehe

Black and White Hexagons

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo
  • Accessories:  Honeycomb Embossing folder, Labels Framelits, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue

Thank you for visiting…have a GREAT day and I hope you get some crafty time today!

• Joy jones May 5, 2013, 4:21 pm

Cuter than cute!!!! Love the black & white and a little melon mambo! Welcome home!

• litttleoldlady May 5, 2013, 4:45 pm

wow really love this combo Catherine ideal for a mans card !! lets hope for that punch hey! thanks for sharing :-)

• Sharon J. Jones May 5, 2013, 5:04 pm

Oh, wow, Catherine! I am totally in love with this card! I haven’t even played with my hexagon EB and now I just HAVE to dig it out and CASE your card! Praying the punch works out perfectly…
    Hugs, Sharon

• Kristie May 5, 2013, 9:49 pm

Awesome card, Catherine! I love the colors.
    Welcome home friend! You have been missed. :)

• Viv May 6, 2013, 6:11 am

Brilliant! It’s come just at the right time too. I’ve got a stamp and an idea thanks to you and this lovely card! I will of course shout out where I got my idea! xx

• Carolina May 6, 2013, 11:36 am

Love the colors. Welcome back :)

• Sylvia/Georgia May 6, 2013, 5:52 pm

Oh, I hope that hexagon punch matches the EB!!!

Projects

CPpost

So Sweet with Maureen Merritt

Best in You

Best in You Stamp Set – Multi-step stamping

Watercolor, Die Cut and Stenciled 3

Watercolor, Stenciled and Die Cut – Negative Space Video Tutorial

SOACongrats

The Perfect Reason Collection – now available!

NeutralInks_FBAD2 (1)

How to Cut Apart Dies for the Big Shot and New Ink Colors!

BLOG-FB_2_FreshlyPicked

Surprise Product Release…you all have been asking for!

Congrats WM

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM