How to match the inside of your card with the outside!

How to match the inside of your card with the outside!

KISS Card: Papillion Potpourri Vellum Butterfly

I get asked:  “How to match the inside of your card with the outside”  All the time!  Very valid question and I’m glad to share some ideas with you!

but first…

What is a KISS Card?  KISS means Keep It Simple Stamper! It’s a similar idea to Clean and Simple and I’ve made quite a few KISS Card videos and you all seem to enjoy them, so here’s another one for you!

CLICK HERE for more KISS Cards!

How to match the inside of your card with the outside!

When I make KISS Cards (or Clean and Simple), I like to keep a simple design, but have something on the card that POPS!  The Adorning Accents and Embossing here along with the glittery butterfly I think achieve this on today’s card.   Hope you are inspired!

View the video to see how to match the inside of your card with the outside

If you enjoy my videos, love learning about paper crafts and strive to become a better paper crafter yourself, I encourage you to check out StampNation!   As a member, I know you will achieve paper craft greatness…how could you NOT while being surrounded by more than 400 videos, lessons on design, trends, challenges and an awesome community of paper crafters?  I hope you will join us!

Learn more about StampNation and start your membership today!

Here is a peek at part of the Home Page of StampNation:

StampNation     http://catherinepooler.com/2013/04/kiss-card-papillion-potpourri-vellum-butterfly/

Check out the inside of this card.  I simply took the piece that was left over from cutting the front layer and adhered it to the inside.   Stamp, adhere and you have AWESOME! Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set, One in a Million Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Vellum Cardstock
  • Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories:  Rhinestones, Dazzling Details,  Fan Fair Designer Paper, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Folders, Pink Tafetta ribbon

If you would like to see the card from the beginning of the video, CLICK HERE.

• Kristie April 25, 2013, 4:36 pm

Another awesome KISS card! LOVE!!!

• Sharon Salerno April 26, 2013, 12:28 am

Awesome! I just love love love it.

• Maddie April 26, 2013, 8:37 am

This card is just stunning! So beautiful!

• Joy jones April 26, 2013, 12:23 pm

Love the softness of this card! And the glittery vellum butterfly…….perfect!!

• Ruth Daynes May 8, 2013, 4:55 pm

Thanks for the beautiful Mother’s Day card idea…………….they say that if you want a job done..give it to a busy person. Guess that you are that person.!!! Love your ideas

• Joan E. Floyd May 8, 2013, 6:13 pm

Beautiful card….I should have checked my emails earlier….just made a card for my daughter. Mine took too long to decide, but I finished it! I will make the next card a KISS card! Thank you again for sharing.

• Betty Kaldenberg May 8, 2013, 10:32 pm

Very pretty card love the colors and the die cut on the bottom of the pink part. thanks for the video

• Victoria Vegas May 9, 2013, 1:11 am

Ooooh I love it once you put the rhinestone on the butterfly I saw about ten different things I can improve on that have been a thorn in my side. Thank you soooo much Fo this card. I really need to buy a couple of hints then my cards will e awesome!!!!!thanks Cathrine.

• Cheryl Robertson March 7, 2015, 5:34 pm

Beautiful card!

• cherie March 19, 2015, 7:52 pm

CP, so glad to see the inside of the card as well. I’m CAS-ng this one!!!

• Diana W May 16, 2015, 10:05 am

Darling card. I need to dig out that die and folder and try this. And I seem to prefer the knot to the bow these days (easier to mail). Love your creations.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Techniques Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide