When I saw this stamp set, Million Dollar Moments, I got pretty excited. I really love this image of the lady in the rain.
BUT, as you can see, I did have a bit of trouble inking her up perfectly. I tried a couple times to get a perfect image and eventually settled on good enough. If you would like to see some tips on how to get a good crisp image with your stamps, you can view my video here.
I also had a bit of trouble editing this photo for some reason…I think it's because of all the white. So excuse me, but I still think you can enjoy this card.
I've really had fun making cards where I am using my dies and punches in a different way. I thought this was pretty fun…just using a strip of cloud paper with the Framelit cut out of it.
Here are a few other ideas for using your dies and punches:
- Labels and Ovals
- Serene Silhouettes Sponged and Splattered
- Serene Silhouettes Circles
- Vintage Verses Stepped up
- Masking Technique
If you like learning techniques, and how to use your supplies in different ways you may want to subscribe to my Simply WOW! program. Check out the details here.
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Million Dollar Moments Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
- Accessories: Labels Framelits, 1-1/4″ Circle Punch, Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
If you like this card, share it using one of the links below. Have a wonderful day!