Do you send Easter cards? If you do, you best be gettin’ them in the mail ASAP, woman! Yes, I am saying that to myself as well as you. I only made two Easter Cards this year. Hmmm…who shall I send them to?
To make this card:
- First use a framelit (Label Framelit was used here) to cut a shape out of your 4 x 5-1/4″ layer.
- Next, run it through your Big Shot with an Embossing Folder again to create the lovely texture.
- Choose a piece of Designer Series Paper (I used Print Poetry Paper Stack here), cut slightly larger than your shape that you cut out of the top layer. Adhere this to another layer cut at 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 (mine is pink pirouette).
- Attach your textured piece with dimensionals. Tie ribbon around it.
- Stamp your image, color it in (here I used Blender Pens and Ink Pads), cut it out with the Oval Punch and adhere it inside the cut out “window” with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment, cut it out with the Itty Bitty Banner Framelits and adhere with dimensionals.
- Add In Color Dahlia as a darling accent.
Here’s an upclose photo of the cuteness…I love this little chick!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Everybunny Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Stazon Black, Lucky Limeade, Primerose Petals, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple
- Accessories: Label Framelits, Print Poetry DSP Stack, Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Chevron Embossing Folder
If you like card tutorials in written format, I invite you to sign up for my newsletter list. You will get exclusive tutorials (and sometimes videos!) 3 – 4 times per month. AND when you subscribe, you get my series:
The Top 10 Things Every Stamper Needs to Know!
Sign up now in the box at the top of the sidebar. See you on the other side!