I’m not a big Punch Art kinda gal, but after making this precious little Easter Bunny from Circle Punches and the Ornament Framelits, I might just turn into one! It came out kinda cute, dontcha think?
I started out by using the Two Tags Die and punching out the smaller tag. My cardstock was 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 and folded in half so it was 4-1/4 x 2-1/2. Line your fold up above the score line on the die so you don’t cut the fold. Punch a 3/4″ Circle from the top – you’ll be able to tie a piece of ribbon through this.
View the video tutorial to see how this sweet little Easter Bunny came to life with just a few punches and some stamping!
I used my Big Shot to punch out one of the Ornament Framelits, then I trimmed off the top and bottom and Viola! I made the cutest bunny heiny! This is shown in the view the video tutorial.
I also show you how to use a Circle Punch to punch out the Bunny Ears.
Hope you like my fun Easter Bunny Punch Art Treat today! I had fun making it!
Please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter by visiting the front page of my blog.
You will view the first video on How to Tie a Flat Bow, then you will get the additional videos in the series once your subscription is activated. See you on the other side!
- Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Accessories: 3/4″ Circle Punch, Ornament Framelits, Flower Trim, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Sponges, Two Tags Die
Look at what we’ve been doing at StampNation this month. Most of the videos for the projects above are already posted…a couple more are coming in the next few days.
And soon, we will be celebrating our 300th video tutorial! If you have not joined StampNation yet, you will want to join right away!
Did you know that I now accept credit cards for membership payment now? This, in addition to the new makeover, make membership even better!
Membership Benefits Include:
Over 290 videos at your fingertips, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas. You will never lack for inspiration! What you will find:
- New videos being added weekly (8 or more each month!) on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the paper crafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed, and easy to understand. They are larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
WRITTEN TUTORIALS: For learners that like this format, we also have this type of tutorial.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 80 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 10,000 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion. Upload your own creations, favorite ones you love and comment on friends’ projects.
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
LIVE CHATS: Use the chat feature to talk to members from all over the world. There’s always someone around to answer any questions you have.
VIRTUAL EVENTS AND PARTIES: About once a quarter we have a great big themed party with bonus videos, challenges, surprises, and sometimes prizes.
WE LISTEN TO MEMBERS! StampNation grows and changes becoming better all the time! Members talk and we listen! This site is for YOU!