What kinds of cards are you busy making right now? I have heard a lot of my paper crafting friends have been working on Valentine’s projects lately.
I have a great idea for a treat bag for my kiddos…I got so excited about it that I actually went out and got some Valentine’s candy for my kiddos! We never give them Valentine’s goodies. Is that lame? I’ve started the project, maybe I’ll finish it today…maybe tomorrow.
TODAY let’s talk about this fun rainbow banners birthday card!
I was actually in the middle of filming a video for StampNation when the phone rang…while I was chit chatting, I started playing with my Hearts a Flutter Framelits. Ink pads, colors and paper started to fly and suddenly I had a rainbow of banners in front of me.
King QUEEN! Right?
- Card base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2.
- Basic Black cardstock: 4 x 5-1/4.
- White layer: 3-3/4 x 5.
My favorite part of this card is the stamping that I did on the Designer Paper…look closely at the Old Olive DSP…looks pretty darned cool that way, doesn’t it?
Several of my upcoming videos for StampNation is a card using this same technique. Once you try it, you’ll be looking at your DSP in a different way, anxious to try this wherever you can! The results are unique, custom designs created by YOU!
- Sassy Salutations (WM: 126705, CM: 126707), Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set (WM: 129249, CM:129252)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 121045 Basic Black, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 111350 Pacific Point, 126948 Melon Mambo
- Ink: 126953 Old Olive, 126949 Real Red, 126945 Pumpkin Pie, 126951 Pacific Point, 101406 Stazon Black
- Accessories and Tools: 130159 Hearts a Flutter Framelits, 119246 Rhinestones, Baker’s Twine, 104430 Dimensionals, 100425 2 Way Glue, 127749 Chevron Embossing Folder
Save 15% buy purchasing the Hearts a flutter stamp set and framelits together in a bundle:
(WM: 131098, CM: 131097)
Thanks for visiting today. If you like this card, click here to visit Pinterest and re-pin it! Thank you for doing so, my business thrives on votes of confidence from YOU!