If you like to stay up on the current trends in paper crafting, today’s technique is for you!
How to do the Chalkboard Technique – Video Tutorial!
I’ve played with this technique a bit – it’s messy and it’s fun! View the video to get some tips and tricks on how to get this fun Chalkboard look!
Viewing in feed? Click the title of this post to view on my blog.
The full length video showing how to make this card will be on StampNation later today.
The full video also addresses inking the new Stampin’ Up Ink Pads, making banners from different dies and a sneak peek at a card coming atchya next week! If you have not joined StampNation yet, you are going to want to RUN there and join right away!
Testimonials from our Members: “If anything, that is what I’ve learned the most from your videos not to hold myself to such a straight course of action and let my creative juices just flow during the process of making the project. If the project goes in another direction that’s cool too. Thanks Catherine.” Grannybibi
Membership Benefits Include:
Over 500 videos at your fingertips, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas. You will never lack for inspiration! What you will find:
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the paper crafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed, and easy to understand. They are larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
WRITTEN TUTORIALS: For learners that like this format, we also have this type of tutorial.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 100 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 20,000 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion. Upload your own creations, favorite ones you love and comment on friends’ projects.
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
LIVE CHATS: Use the chat feature to talk to members from all over the world. There’s always someone around to answer any questions you have.
VIRTUAL EVENTS AND PARTIES: Every quarter we have a great big themed party with bonus videos, challenges, surprises, and sometimes prizes.
WE LISTEN TO MEMBERS! StampNation grows and changes becoming better all the time! Members talk and we listen! This site is for YOU!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Feel Goods Stamp Set (WM: 129681, CM: 129684), Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set (WM: 129249, CM:129252)
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry
- Ink: White Craft Ink, Real Red
- Accessories: 130159 Hearts a Flutter Framelits, 127540 Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (FREE with a $50 purchase), 126999 Delicate Doilies Sizzlit