Every stamper needs a cutsey set in their stack of stamp sets, right? Cutesy, fun stamp sets like the Oh, Whale! Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! is perfect to fit “cutesy” and is great for kids, babies, or just anytime you want to make someone smile!
Pair with with the Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper and you’ve got a winner – who wouldn’t smile when receiving a card like this!?
When I first saw this set along with the Happy Whale Clearlit Die, I wasn’t exactly certain how that was going to work…so this video will show you how!
I wanted to add a bit of sparkle to the Honeycomb Embossing, so I randomly ran my 2-Way Glue Pen across the Honeycomb, then added on my glitter.
I hope this card makes you smile.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Oh, Whale! Stamp Set (WM: 129129, CM: 129132)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 111351 Pink Pirouette
- Ink: 126948 Melon Mambo, 126951 Pacific Point, 126953 Old Olive
- Accessories and Tools: 120906 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 129403 Happy Whale Clearlit Die, 127003 Apothecary Accents Framlit, 129378 Honeycomb Embossing Folder, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 100425 2 Way Glue, 126922 Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper
REGISTRATION OPENS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 30 AT NOON!
Are you ready to get away for a weekend?
Are you ready to get your projects DONE?
Are you ready to learn more in ONE WEEKEND – LIVE – than you could in entire month at home by yourself?
Are you ready to connect with stampers from across the nation for a whole weekend of fun, bonding, laughing and of course…paper crafting!!???
Then you are ready for StampNation LIVE!- our 3-day rubber stamping and scrapbooking event!
This event will begin on April 5th, 2013 at 1 pm. We will stamp and scrapbook for 3 straight days, right through April 7th at 3pm.
What a dream this weekend is going to be…3 days of stamping madness! It will be the ultimate PJ party!
StampNation LIVE! is open to all paper crafters…whether you are a StampNation Member or not. We are going to have so much fun! I can’t wait to spend the weekend with you!
What is included in your weekend:
- Tons of stamp sets, punches, Big Shot Dies and ink pads to use til your heart’s content
- Make and takes to inspire you and help you grow as a stamper
- Demonstrations throughout the weekend
- Access to the embellishment bar (all-you-can-use embellishments!)
- Goodie Bag with Stampin’ Up product!
- Your own 6-foot workspace
- Friday night pizza and pajama party
- Swapping (details will be sent to attendees closer to the event)
- Free wireless internet access
- Lots of surprises along the way (you know I’m a surprise kind of girl!)
- All meals are included (dinner on Friday and Saturday night, lunch on Saturday and Sunday, full breakfast with made to order omelets when you book your room in our block)
This event, including all the above perks and bonuses is just $247.
I have negotiated a rate for $79 per night for your rooms, this includes a full, hot breakfast – you must book your room through the block, link will be provided tomorrow. The hotel is in Raleigh, just 3 miles from the airport and includes a free shuttle from the airport for your convenience.
Once your payment is made, you will immediately be taken to a page with a form to fill out. Be sure to fill this form out completely!
This event is limited to only 37 registrations (only 19 spots left!), so don’t delay in getting signed up.
I hope you will join us, it will be an amazing event!