Boy, did I speak too soon! My Jan. 16th post was written right before I got hit with the stomach bug. I ate my birthday cupcake, opened my present (oh em gee, Mr. Pooler got me an iPad! holy schnikes, bat man! I am a happy, happy girl), went to bed and oooh boy, the fun began.
The next morning, Randall got it. Alana is the only one that got spared from the stomach bug. We are all on the mend now and hope we have paid our dues for sickness now, because it’s just about time for Sale-a-bration and I don’t have any more time for sicknesses!
Let’s talk deets…
Be sure that you are on my newsletter list! I will be sending out a project, complete with step-by-step details on how to make the project and the supply list every single week during SAB. Put your deets in the box at the top of the sidebar, then check your email for a note from me. Click the link in that email to activate.
Dates of Sale-a-bration: January 22 – March 22
What IS Sale-a-bration? It is a yearly event by Stampin’ Up. This year’s specials are:
- For every $50 you spend in my Online Store, you get to pick out a FREE item from the SAB Brochure. If you don’t have the brochure, I will have a link to it on the 22nd.
- Want to sign up as a demonstrator? Do so during SAB and get 25% more in your starter kit. Pick out $156.50 worth of product for $99.
Let’s take a look at two of the products that will be available.
The stamp set here is Patterned Occasions. It’s adorable with 5 stamps in the set including a tea cup, elephant, band-aid, pants and this cupcake. Totally adorable!
The paper is Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper. Fun, bright patterns and designs, perfect for card making and scrapbooking. There is also an Embossing Folder and a Ribbon and Button pack that coordinate with it. ooooh, I love me some good coordination!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Patterned Occasions Stamp Set (WM: 129621, CM: 129624)
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 126839 Summer Starfruit, 115320 Melon Mambo, 111349 Tangerine Tango
- Ink: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry Marker, Melon Mambo Marker, Island Indigo Marker
- Accessories: 118309 Itty Bitty Punch Pack, 119850 1-3/4 Circle Punch, 118874 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue Pen, 129378 Honeycomb Embossing Folder, 122974 Indigo Island Ruffled Ribbon
If you would like to purchase any of these products, you can do so by visiting my Online Store!
Hope you enjoyed today’s card and are looking forward to SAB as much as I am!