KISS Card – Simple Valentine’s Cards to Make with Stampin’ Up Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set

Have you seen the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and coordinating Hearts a Flutter Framelits in the Stampin’ Up Spring Catalog?  I’ve been having oh, so much fun playing with these goodies!

These supplies were perfect for today’s KISS Card, and as usual, this set of cards came together pretty quickly.  If you don’t know what a KISS Card is, it means Keep It Simple Stamper!  When I make these, I always make four so you can see how quick and easy it is to mass produce a set of cards to give singly or as a set as a gift.

View the video to see how to make this card.  If viewing this in a feed through your e-mail, be sure to click the title of this post to visit my blog.

Easy?  Cute?  You know someone that would love to receive a card like this?  Over at StampNation, we are talking about the fact that most of the members don’t really send Valentine’s Cards, but how great would it be this year to give Love, Friendship and Thinking of You cards for Valentine’s Day?  Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be for you and a significant other.  It can be to show appreciation and admiration for anyone in your life.

What do you think?  Can you think of at least four people to send a card to for Valentine’s Day this year?

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set (WM: 129249, CM: 129252), Field Flowers ( WM: 122760, CM: 122762)
  • Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Regal Rose
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Rhinestones, Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (130159), Dimensionals

If you like the Hearts a Flutter Stamp Set and the Framelits, you can purchase them together in a bundle and save 15%!

• WM: 131098
  • CM: 131097

Here are the images in the stamp set and the coordinating framelits.

Thank you for visiting today and I hope you have an amazing weekend.  Randall and I will be going up to Maryland this weekend, then on Wednesday I leave for Orlando for Stampin’ Up’s Leadership Convention.  Did I tell you that I’m presenting this year?????

Check out this sneak peek of what is going on at StampNation this week.  I hope you’ll join us!

Click here for details on membership

Click here to START your membership right now!

• Kristie January 4, 2013, 11:36 am

No surprise that I LOVE it! ;) I don’t have this set YET, so I am going to CASE it using supplies that I already have! Thank you so much!

• Debbie January 4, 2013, 3:56 pm

I like how you used the Crumb Cake to stamp the larger heart. That ink pad is going on my wish list! As always love the card. You know I love the kiss cards! Have a great weekend and congrats on presenting at leadership!

• Joy Jones January 4, 2013, 9:46 pm

Love it! Super cute done simply!

• Carolyn P. January 5, 2013, 2:09 am

Loved your card, as always! What music was playing while you were stamping?

• Paula January 5, 2013, 9:19 am

Love them!! My daughter just got engaged and it will be a Do it Yourself wedding, so I am going to be on the lookout for kiss cards that can be used as wedding invitations and thank yous, that can be mass produced. Thanks so much for sharing.

• Mary Reinecke January 5, 2013, 12:30 pm

Hey Catherine, love the card!!! I also liked your idea about doing it with butterfly’s. great Valentine & spring cards. Thanks for all your super videos.

• Earlene Hannah January 16, 2013, 3:09 pm

This is so nice, but adaptable! Thanks for sharing.

• Juanita Zavala January 16, 2013, 3:51 pm

You make everything look so easy. Your card looks so cut.

• Carol Pester January 16, 2013, 3:54 pm

Simple and sweet its a lovely simple card . They are usually a lot more elegant then the ones that have to much going on. Thank you

• Brenda B January 16, 2013, 10:00 pm

Adorable card. Love how it is so simple and yet so elegant.

• Diana February 20, 2015, 10:13 am

Hola, buenos días.

La maquina que utilizas para hacer los cortes y las marcas en los papeles como se llama y donde la puedo conseguir, gracias.

Gallery KISS Cards Projects Videos

Interesting Image

THX Sparkle Butterfly

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 3

THX wildflowers 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 2

Kaleidescope

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Day! Blog Hop Day 1

hand made thank you card

Wild & Wonderful Product Release and New Ink Colors!

wonderful wildflowers card 2

Wild & Wonderful Product Release Sneak Peek!

5A9EB82A-1746-49E3-81D9-CA7097FB5E93