Thanksgiving or Christmas Place Card Holder

It’s a good thing I showered today!  And not because of what you think…because in the middle of soaping my loofah (whoops, is this TMI?), a lightening bolt came straight out of the clear blue and I was like “SQUIRREL!”.  I was EXACTLY like this:

So I hurried and RAN to my stamp room (I dried off first…and got dressed, so you can start breathing again) and I got straight to work.

See me in action (if you are viewing this in a feed through e-mail, click the title to visit my blog)…this is a GREAT idea to get the kids involved.

I hope you enjoyed today’s project and video.  Wish me luck on turkey day while I sweep up the mess!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Cardstock:  122923 Indigo Island, 119684 Cajun Craze, 102128 Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: 126895 Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 126999 Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, 127812 Autumn Accents Die, 127821 Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 120906 2-1/2″ Circle Punch

This project was linked up at

Mad in Crafts, Delicate Contruction, jembellish, Keeping it Simple, Making the World Cuter, and Say Not Sweet Anne,

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired to do some crafting and get your kids involved…this is a great project for them!

Want to learn more?  Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!  You’ll get my 4 part video series as a bonus and 2 – 3 newsletters each month.  Simply put your info in the box at the top of the sidebar OR visit here, enter your info and watch the first video.

If you want to learn more about which adhesives to use for which project, view my video on youtube.

If you want to learn more about how to use the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, view my video on youtube.

Not sure how to clean your rubber stamps and clear mount stamps?  You can view my video on how!

• Kristie November 8, 2012, 2:24 pm

LOVE this idea! So fun! Thanks for the video.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for StampNation! :)

• Kimberly November 8, 2012, 3:03 pm

Catherine, what a super cute idea. “Squirell”. Friend you crack me up!!!!

Kimberly

• JoyceAnn November 8, 2012, 3:18 pm

Oh you clever girl! Thanks for the inspiration – so doable and stylish! Love it.

• Gail November 8, 2012, 4:28 pm

That video is like my son. He has ADHD. We are always joking about.

• Sabine November 8, 2012, 5:47 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that one!! You know I’m heading over for Christmas to Austria and I was thinking what to do w/ my niece and nephew – those place settings are PERFECT!!! Thank you for your talent!! And I love the “squirrel” part – you made me laugh again :)

• Siân Pitchford November 14, 2012, 11:58 am

Hi
    A great idea, now just wondering if I could use it for some of my jewellery displays for price cards?
    Thanks for sharing Siân :0)

• Marty November 19, 2012, 12:53 pm

I am always on the look out for good place setting ideas…these are so pretty!

• Jill November 22, 2012, 7:10 am

Very pretty!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill

3D Projects Big Shot Gallery Projects Seasonal Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

Stamp of Approval coming soon

The Mystery Sponsor Revealed!

collage7

Day 7: CA Vacation – Wine Country

clue 5

Day 5: California Vacation – San Diego Zoo

CAcollage4

Day 4: California Vacation – Alcatraz

Zig Colored Flowers 3

Zig Colored Flowers: 7K Video Hop with Laura Sterckx

StampNation California Vacation Day 3

Day 3: California Vacation – Hollywood

CAcollage2

Day 2: California Vacation: Beach Day!

Twisted Inlaid Die Cutting Catherine Pooler

Twisted Inlaid Die Cutting – Day 1 SN California Vacation

titleCard

Craftsy Class – Wild Cards: 21 Techniques with Favorite Supplies

titleCard

July Crafty Updates

Zig Real Brush Markers Christmas Card Catherine Pooler

Zig Real Brush Markers Christmas Card Video Tutorial

Alcohol Ink Inlaid Die Cut Catherine Pooler

Inlaid Die Cutting with Alcohol Inks

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-stamp-nation-web-optimized

It’s time for a VACATION!

Watercolor Cardstock and Markers Comparison