Are you wondering how to make thanksgiving napkin rings for the upcoming holiday? This idea is fairly simple and you can enlist the help of the kids!
You will need just a couple supplies:
- Cardstock or Designer Series Paper cut 1-1/2 x 7″
- Leaves cut from your Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, or even have the kids gather colorful leaves from the yard
Accordian fold your napkin, adhere your paper around the napkin, then embellish!
My napkin rings are very basic. You can add to them if you’d like. Consider adding a button and twine, some ribbon with a circle tag hanging from it with a stamped sentiment, really you could go crazy from there….or keep them simple like mine.
See exactly how I made these and a couple ideas to complete your Thanksgiving Day table setting. (If you are viewing this in a feed, click the title of this post to visit it online)
In the video, I showed you a treat box and a place card holder. The video and post showing you how to make the Place Card Holder for Thanksgiving can be found here.
Am I the only one that is just shocked that Thanksgiving is just a few days away? How the heck did that happen? Then the Christmas season will be in full swing. I don’t quite feel ready this year. I’m not sure why. Am I the only one, or do you feel that way as well?
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed this idea for how to make Thanksgiving Napkin Rings!
If you want to learn about how to make the Treat Box, that is an exclusive video for StampNation Members. If you are not familiar with StampNation, let me tell you a bit about it!
What do StampNation Members enjoy? Lots of things!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration!
250+ videos, exclusive to StampNation.
No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
Clean and Simple Classroom: Lessons devoted to teaching you design elements of Clean and Simple Card Making. All lessons taught by Maureen.
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 70 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 10,000 samples in the gallery! Sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month. It’s an amazing, awesome, positive place to be…I hope you will join us!