Thanksgiving or Christmas Place Card Holder

It’s a good thing I showered today!  And not because of what you think…because in the middle of soaping my loofah (whoops, is this TMI?), a lightening bolt came straight out of the clear blue and I was like “SQUIRREL!”.  I was EXACTLY like this:

So I hurried and RAN to my stamp room (I dried off first…and got dressed, so you can start breathing again) and I got straight to work.

See me in action (if you are viewing this in a feed through e-mail, click the title to visit my blog)…this is a GREAT idea to get the kids involved.

I hope you enjoyed today’s project and video.  Wish me luck on turkey day while I sweep up the mess!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Cardstock:  122923 Indigo Island, 119684 Cajun Craze, 102128 Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: 126895 Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 126999 Delicate Doilies Sizzlit, 127812 Autumn Accents Die, 127821 Woodgrain Embossing Folder, 120906 2-1/2″ Circle Punch

This project was linked up at

Mad in Crafts, Delicate Contruction, jembellish, Keeping it Simple, Making the World Cuter, and Say Not Sweet Anne,

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired to do some crafting and get your kids involved…this is a great project for them!

Want to learn more?  Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter!  You’ll get my 4 part video series as a bonus and 2 – 3 newsletters each month.  Simply put your info in the box at the top of the sidebar OR visit here, enter your info and watch the first video.

If you want to learn more about which adhesives to use for which project, view my video on youtube.

If you want to learn more about how to use the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, view my video on youtube.

Not sure how to clean your rubber stamps and clear mount stamps?  You can view my video on how!

• Kristie November 8, 2012, 2:24 pm

LOVE this idea! So fun! Thanks for the video.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for StampNation! :)

• Kimberly November 8, 2012, 3:03 pm

Catherine, what a super cute idea. “Squirell”. Friend you crack me up!!!!

Kimberly

• JoyceAnn November 8, 2012, 3:18 pm

Oh you clever girl! Thanks for the inspiration – so doable and stylish! Love it.

• Gail November 8, 2012, 4:28 pm

That video is like my son. He has ADHD. We are always joking about.

• Sabine November 8, 2012, 5:47 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that one!! You know I’m heading over for Christmas to Austria and I was thinking what to do w/ my niece and nephew – those place settings are PERFECT!!! Thank you for your talent!! And I love the “squirrel” part – you made me laugh again :)

• Siân Pitchford November 14, 2012, 11:58 am

Hi
    A great idea, now just wondering if I could use it for some of my jewellery displays for price cards?
    Thanks for sharing Siân :0)

• Marty November 19, 2012, 12:53 pm

I am always on the look out for good place setting ideas…these are so pretty!

• Jill November 22, 2012, 7:10 am

Very pretty!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill

3D Projects Big Shot Gallery Projects Seasonal Videos

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide