Scentsational Season Stampin’ Up and Holiday Collection Framelits for Norway!

How did you celebrate World Card Making Day this weekend?  If you were a member of StampNation, you were participating in or oohing and aahhing over 15 challenges, over 50 samples from the Design Team, tutorials, videos and projects from participating members!

The party’s not over yet…there is still a ton of card making to do AND I posted a surprise challenge this morning.

We had our first member from Norway sign up this weekend which is very exciting, so we wanted to celebrate her.  She has jumped right in and is WOWing us with her creations.

Join the fun and become a StampNation Member.

Need more information?  Read all about membership details here.

This is our inspiration photo…if I were there, I would want a hot cuppa…cuppa cocoa, tea or coffee!  Wouldn’t you?

I used the sketch from Retro Sketches, I hope you like what I came up with!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

Scentsational Season Stamp Set

Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze

Ink: Gumball Green, River Rock

Accessories: Label Framelits, Holiday Collection Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Snow Festival Designer Series Paper, Houndstooth Embossing Folder

Have you gotten in the mood for the Holidays yet?  They are coming sooner than you think and if you’re a newsletter subscriber, you will be ready!  The 2nd issue of this year’s edition of the 12 Weeks of Christmas comes out on Wednesday!

There are no back issues available, so be sure you get signed up right away.  Just put your name and e-mail in the box at the top of the side bar here, then check your e-mail.  There will be an e-mail with a link to click to activate your subscription.  See you on the other side!

If you want to learn more about which adhesives to use for which project, view my video on youtube.

If you want to learn more about how to use the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, view my video on youtube.

Not sure how to clean your rubber stamps and clear mount stamps?  You can view my video on how!

• Kari Moe Gåsholt October 8, 2012, 5:10 pm

What a great surprise!!!!
    Thank you SO much Catherine!!!!!

• Lisa October 8, 2012, 6:13 pm

Catherine, another great card! WCMD was awesome on StampNation, you ladies outdid yourself! I think Imwill be CASING this card quite abit…love the embossing folder, it does look like a argyle sweater :)

• Kimie October 8, 2012, 7:46 pm

This card is adorable. Love the houndstooth embossing. Yes, I want a cuppa cocoa or tea or something when looking at the inspiration photo. TFS!

• Janice October 9, 2012, 6:34 am

Fabulous card, really loving all I see on SN. Such a wonderfully inspiration place to be.

• Kristie October 9, 2012, 8:59 am

Love you card Catherine and how different it is from Maureen’s and myself! So fun!!!

• Joy Jones October 10, 2012, 2:48 pm

Excellent card! Love the embossing and the cute strip of houses!
    I received my 2nd week of Christmas today and loved the card……great job watercoloring that sled! I never did receive the 1st week tho :(

• Catherine October 10, 2012, 2:58 pm

I’m so glad you all enjoyed this card!

Joy-
    I show that you received week #1, but didn’t open it. Perhaps it’s in your junk mail?
    Unfortunately, I didn’t save my copy of it…

Thanks for your comments, stamper friends!

Christmas Gallery Projects

juliemogford_withloveatchristmas1_CPblog

Plaid Tree Holiday Tree with Julie

greenteaplaid

Clean and Simple Plaid Note Card with Melissa

Spa Release 050ADJ copy.jpgSMALL

Adding Details to Winter Woodland with Lisa Harrolle

Paradise Found Blog Hop Winners!

Spa Ink Release Detail_Chrissie Tobas

CP Designs Creative Team Call

Rudolph-Reindeer-Christmas-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001

Peppermint Scrub + Green Tea = Brown with Taheerah

CPD Wonderfultimeoftheyear-IlinaCrouse

Wonderful Time of the Year with Ilina

BF2017_fbsharing

Black Friday Sales in our Shop!

DSC00134