World Card Making Day: Canada with Wonderfall Product Suite

I thought I would share one of the cards I made for StampNation’s World Card Making event here in my blog.  This one is for Canada.

World Card Making Day is in full swing at StampNation!

Six challenges and one video up already…the seventh challenge and video is set to go up in a few minutes and more coming every two hours until Midnight EST!  Then, these challenges and videos will be up forevah, so if you can’t participate today, no worries!

Ok…on to the inspiration and card:

I was inspired, obviously, by the leaf!  I used my Big Shot to cut out the leaves with the Autumn Accents Die, then I ran them through again with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

My goal was to make a Masculine Card, but by the end, this wasn’t screaming MEN at me…so I gave in to my temptation and added a ribbon across the top.

Hope you enjoyed this card…the full video is available on StampNation!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Sassy Salutations Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Indigo Island
  • Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain Embossing folder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Orchard Harvest DSP, Scallop Border Punch

This card was entered in the challenge and uses the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.  This card was also entered in the following challenges:  Catch the bug, Crafty Mess Challenge, Card Makin’ Mamas, Crafty Catz, Emergency Crafters, Fat Pages With Attitude, Simply Create Too

• Shannon83k October 6, 2012, 2:39 pm

This is a great fall card, love the leaves!
    Thanks for joining us at Card Making Mamas. Shannon83k/Shannon DT Member

• Nicky wilcox October 7, 2012, 8:46 am

This is fab love the leaves, thanks for joying us at craftmess. xx

• Moira Gray October 7, 2012, 9:16 am

Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

• Naomi October 7, 2012, 1:17 pm

Great card. Love this simple but effective layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at crafty catz.

• judie October 8, 2012, 4:58 pm

thats really lush, thank you for joining us at craftymess Challenge blog

Hugs
    Judie xx

• Angela October 9, 2012, 3:10 am

Lovely Autumn representation. Wonderful colours choice and I like this layout.

Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Anything Goes challenge, with us.
    Ax

• Paula October 12, 2012, 6:32 am

Beautiful autumn card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude xx ~Paula DT

• Jen Leeflang October 13, 2012, 2:47 am

I love that dimension! Thanks so much for entering our “Anything Goes” challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw this week ! We hope to see you again soon.
    luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

• LucyM October 15, 2012, 12:03 pm

Hi catherine,
    Such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters. x

• Joy October 15, 2012, 6:44 pm

this is fantastic, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Seasonal

RainbowButterflies

Butterfly Rainbow with the Rock and Roll Technique!

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-october-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Best Practices for the Midnight Ink Pad

Alana and Petey

The “Petey” Experience

Spring Sale

More Creativation Favorites

Perfect Banners 7

CP’s Favorite Things from Creativation!

Creativation

Straight from Creativation

Embossing Paste and Stencils 2

Embossing Paste with Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Second Generation Stamping with The Perfect Reason Collection YT

Second Generation (and ombre!) Stamping with The Perfect Reason

CASEing Allison and CP 3

Creating a Clean and Simple Card – CASEing with The Perfect Reason SOA!

This Week at StampNation…

Using Dies as Stencils Catherine Pooler

Using Dies as Stencils with The Perfect Reason SOA

Eva and Catherine Valentine's Day Card 2

The Cutest Video Hop Ever – Valentine’s Day Card by Eva

PerfectReason_Instagram_AvailableNow

The Perfect Reason SOA Winners!

31925642823_b0b86fde71_z

The Perfect Reason SOA is now available!

ProjectGuide