World Card Making Day: Canada with Wonderfall Product Suite

I thought I would share one of the cards I made for StampNation’s World Card Making event here in my blog.  This one is for Canada.

World Card Making Day is in full swing at StampNation!

Six challenges and one video up already…the seventh challenge and video is set to go up in a few minutes and more coming every two hours until Midnight EST!  Then, these challenges and videos will be up forevah, so if you can’t participate today, no worries!

Ok…on to the inspiration and card:

I was inspired, obviously, by the leaf!  I used my Big Shot to cut out the leaves with the Autumn Accents Die, then I ran them through again with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

My goal was to make a Masculine Card, but by the end, this wasn’t screaming MEN at me…so I gave in to my temptation and added a ribbon across the top.

Hope you enjoyed this card…the full video is available on StampNation!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Sassy Salutations Stamp Set
  • Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Indigo Island
  • Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain Embossing folder, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Orchard Harvest DSP, Scallop Border Punch

This card was entered in the challenge and uses the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.  This card was also entered in the following challenges:  Catch the bug, Crafty Mess Challenge, Card Makin’ Mamas, Crafty Catz, Emergency Crafters, Fat Pages With Attitude, Simply Create Too

• Shannon83k October 6, 2012, 2:39 pm

This is a great fall card, love the leaves!
    Thanks for joining us at Card Making Mamas. Shannon83k/Shannon DT Member

• Nicky wilcox October 7, 2012, 8:46 am

This is fab love the leaves, thanks for joying us at craftmess. xx

• Moira Gray October 7, 2012, 9:16 am

Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

• Naomi October 7, 2012, 1:17 pm

Great card. Love this simple but effective layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at crafty catz.

• judie October 8, 2012, 4:58 pm

thats really lush, thank you for joining us at craftymess Challenge blog

Hugs
    Judie xx

• Angela October 9, 2012, 3:10 am

Lovely Autumn representation. Wonderful colours choice and I like this layout.

Thanks for taking part in the Craftymess Anything Goes challenge, with us.
    Ax

• Paula October 12, 2012, 6:32 am

Beautiful autumn card and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude xx ~Paula DT

• Jen Leeflang October 13, 2012, 2:47 am

I love that dimension! Thanks so much for entering our “Anything Goes” challenge at Bugaboo Stamps’ Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw this week ! We hope to see you again soon.
    luv’n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

• LucyM October 15, 2012, 12:03 pm

Hi catherine,
    Such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters. x

• Joy October 15, 2012, 6:44 pm

this is fantastic, thanks for playing with Bugaboo! JOY DT

Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Seasonal

Kristieswoop

White and Black Popped Sentiment Focal Point with Kristie Goulet

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!