This month has been wonderful, interesting, challenging all at once! Between traveling to Utah for Founder’s Circle, coming home to two weeks of kids off school (wonderful, but also a challenge!), my PC acting up then just about dying, and getting a new Mac (which I LOVE, but there is a learning curve that I’m working through), I have not been able to crank out as many paper crafting projects as I’m used to doing!
I will be back into the full swing of things by mid-next week. Kids will be back at school, I will have had at least two classes at the Apple store and I will be back in my stamp room creating.
Today’s project is one of my favorite projects…maybe ever. Honestly, this photo does not do it justice, really. I knew I loved it, but when my friend Vicki came over a few weeks ago I think the woman was about to fall on the floor…she loved it, too!
It actually was a project re-do. I did another card with brayering, and all the same colors and supplies, but it looked totally different. I really liked the card, so I decided to make one using the same supplies and film the process. That video will be exclusive to StampNation Members.
I hope you enjoy the card!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Blooming with Kindness Stamp Set (WM: 126420, CM:126422), Bring on the Cake Stamp Set (WM: 121899, CM:121958)
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink: Pretty in Pink, Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Labels Framelits, 127885 Champagne Glimmer Paper, Brayer, Crochet Trim, Vanilla Seam Binding, 127821 Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, First Edition Specialty Paper, Color Spritzer Tool, Antique Brads, Stampin’ Sponges
If you are interested in becoming a member of StampNation, read on!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 245 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 45 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 8700 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month.
You can learn how to rubber stamp through a series of my video tutorials! Click to view.