Mass Producible Hand Stamped Card – Everything Eleanor

I’m a fan of today’s Mass Producible Card!  I used a couple different stamp sets, ones that I might not have thought of putting together just from looking in the catalog.

I hope you enjoy the video today (and you’ll see how a mistake became a happy accident!), if you are viewing in a feed, please click the title of the post to visit me on the web.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Bring on the Cake Stamp Set (WM: 121889, CM: 121958 ) , Everything Eleanor Stamp Set (WM: 124162, CM: 124164) , Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 126445, CM: 126447 )
  • Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White
  • Ink: 126957 So Saffron, 126963 Perfect Plum, 126959 Wild Wasabi, 126960 Baja Breeze, 126974 Early Espresso, 126954 Rose Red, 126946 Tangerine Tango
  • Accessories: 119246 Rhinestones, Ticket Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Would you like more card making inspiration using:

and yes, of course, there is a ton more inspiration on StampNation using these stamp sets. :)

BTW- thanks to everyone that e-mailed me about PC vs. Mac…seems like there are a lot of Mac groupies out there and I may become one of them shortly!  I’ve been arguing with my computer with two hours this morning.  I have no audio, can’t open photoshop, and it keeps freezing up.  So if you don’t hear as much from me for the next few days/week, you’ll know why!

Be sure you like my page on Facebook, I can post there from my phone, and I have some great projects to share there.  The photos might not be stellar, but the projects are!

If you are not subscribed to my newsletter, you’ll want to get on it!  The 12 Weeks of Christmas begins soon…

SUBSCRIBE HERE and you will get the videos in the My Friend Video Series which kicks off with a video on how to tie a flat bow. Who doesn’t need to know how to do that!?

If you like Mass Producible Cards, View my Christmas Card Making Series from last year here.

Have a lovely Thursday!

Catherine Pooler

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

• Kristie September 19, 2012, 12:23 pm

Love, love, love these mass producible birthday cards and I can’t choose one color that I like the best because they all look great! Thanks so much for sharing! UGH! to your computer troubles, hopefully you get them fixed real soon or get that new computer. ;)

• Kimie September 19, 2012, 12:29 pm

This is a beautiful and easy card to mass produce. I love it! If I have to pick, I like Baja Breeze and Perfect Plum, but they are really all beautiful colors. TFS! :)

• Sabine September 19, 2012, 12:46 pm

Oh those are fun Catherine! Beautiful and I love when you lined them all beside each other as all the colours looked great. Having to chose one is hard. I think I like pool party, it’s fresh. But, the others looked great too!! Not easy, too many choices LOL :) Love the blooper w/ the birthday wish upside down. Happened to me too – you’re too funny!! :)

• Raine September 19, 2012, 1:15 pm

Being new to all of this..YOUR videos have helped me so much.. I can’t wait to try everything you post..Thanx :)

• Tricia Davis September 19, 2012, 2:05 pm

They all look beautiful Catherine! Is the bird done in Rose Red ink?

• Kimberly September 19, 2012, 4:14 pm

Woohoo!!! Catherine, I needed quick and easy this afternoon for some birthday and think you cards, this was perfect, thank you bunches my friend!!

I loved all of your colors, but I didn’t have any of them, lol, so I used elegant eggplant for the flowers.

Kimberly

• Jennifer September 19, 2012, 9:28 pm

Baja Breeze is my pick!

• christi September 19, 2012, 10:17 pm

baja blue is my fav.

• MichelleP September 20, 2012, 6:19 am

I love these – definitely fresh and crisp. I can’t reproduce these yet though as I only have the summer silhouettes set at this stage. Can’t decide which colour I like best but I think that goes to show how awesome SU colours are!

What I am in awe of you CP is how you stamp the Happy Birthday greeting so perfectly straight with so much ease – and without using a SMAJ???? You’re just too good sista!

• Sally September 20, 2012, 6:48 am

Catherine, these are elegant, simple, and pretty. Will watch the video later. Thank you for all you do for us.

Sally~

• Mary Ann September 20, 2012, 12:10 pm

Love the video!! You give me the inspiration to try to mass produce cards!

• Sabine September 20, 2012, 3:46 pm

Ops, I guess I meant Baja Breeze, not Pool Party.. still new to all those colours… some are sooo similar though :)

• Brielle Kennington September 20, 2012, 4:57 pm

I actually never thought about combining stamps from different sets. I don’t have any stampin Up sets but I bet a few of mine would mesh well together. Thanks for the idea.

• Debbie September 20, 2012, 6:30 pm

Who can pick one color! They make such a great set! I love this. Really nice.

• Sharon September 20, 2012, 9:04 pm

I like all four colors.To mass produce saves a lot of time and i love love it, Thanks for all the great ideas .Sharon

• Traci Lord September 20, 2012, 10:05 pm

I love this CAS Card. I also like all the cards, but the green & orange is my favorites. TFS! Traci ;0)

• Kim Millar September 28, 2012, 1:07 pm

I really like the clean fresh look of this card. I will try the white on white. Thanks for the video.

• Michelle S February 26, 2013, 9:24 am

I just wanted to say I love this card, I came accross it on Pinterest and have CASEd it, I hope you don’t mind. You can see the card on my blog along with a link back here. I have used diufferent stamps but the same kind of SU colours. Thanks for the inspiration!

• Catherine February 26, 2013, 9:31 am

Michelle! I’m flattered that you enjoyed my card enough to CASE it! Thank you for the link back to my blog, too.
    BTW- your card is STUNNING! I love how you tweaked it up with similar, but different stamps. Fabulous!
    Catherine

Gallery KISS Cards Limited Supplies Series Projects Videos

winners

Winners for the Stamp of Approval Blog Hops!

Counting Blessings Fallen Leaves1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Stencil and Watercolored Backgrounds

Fallen Leaves 4

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Fallen Leaves

Bloomin' Bouquet 1.1

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Bloomin’ Bouquet

Counting Blessings Thankful

Counting Blessings – Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Counting Blessings Until Further Notice

Counting Blessings – Stenciling with Multiple Colors

Counting Blessings Faux Bleaching

Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval – Faux Bleaching

CountingBlesings_BlogFBComingSoon

A Quick Card and a peek at the Counting Blessings Stamp of Approval Collection!

IngridCU-CP-FP-2b

The Perfect Pear with Ingrid Blackburn

Chrissie_Pineapple

Masked Mod Flower Stencil with Chrissie Tobas

ECShow_Instagram

Enchanted Cottage, here I come!

Floral Background KISS Cards_3

Floral Background: KISS Cards

citrushello

Summer Citrus with Melissa Miller

Mod Flower Watercolor Card 2

Using Stencils as Stamps – Brick Wall with Graffiti Style Sentiments

How to reink youtube

How to Reink your Ink Pads- sounds easy, but you’ll want these tips!

pineapplethanks