Fall Ornament Inspired by the Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog Cover

This ornament makes me happy.  It was inspired by the ornament on the cover of the Stampin’ Up Holiday Catalog.  You’ve seen it, right?  If you missed my video tutorial, you can find it HERE.

I used the very same idea , but instead of using the Ornament Keepsakes Framelits, I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die!  I didn’t have any DSP that I wanted to use, so I brayered my leaves and cut those out with the Bigz Die.  I was really happy with the way they came out!

I used Early Espresso for the smaller leaves, made my lolli out of the Orchard Harvest DSP, added some Glimmer Paper and an Antique Brad.

I hope you like this idea, the full Video Tutorial will be available on StampNation!

Catherine Pooler

• Debbie September 10, 2012, 12:43 pm

Catherine, You have out done yourself!! All I can say is Wow!! Thanks for sharing!
    Deb

• Kristie September 10, 2012, 12:57 pm

Shut UP GF!!! This is fantastically awesome! LOVE it and I am going to have to make one of these myself! You go girl!!! Thank you so very much! :)

• HeatherN_WA September 10, 2012, 1:07 pm

Boy am I glad I’m a member of Stamp Nation. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the colors and texture of the leaves. :)

• Catherine September 10, 2012, 2:52 pm

hehe, I’m so glad you all like it! The video will be up on SN by the end of the day.

• Kimie September 10, 2012, 7:58 pm

Ditto to what the other SN girls said – you REALLY have outdone yourself with this one! Like Heather, I am so glad I am a member of SN. :) You rock!!!

• Viv September 11, 2012, 5:03 am

A-Maze-ING! Totally unique and totally gorgeous! x

• Kim September 11, 2012, 6:21 am

Catherine, this is absolutely gourgeous!!!

• Vikki September 11, 2012, 7:51 am

YOU HAVE REALLY OUTDONE YOURSELF. YOU TALENT BEYOND

• Jackie September 11, 2012, 8:36 am

Just beautiful….

• Kimberly September 11, 2012, 8:52 am

OMEGA!!!!! I am dance bombing in my chair this morning when I logged on and saw this gorgeous ornament! Catherine, girl, that is amazing, I am heading over to SN to check out the video!!!

• Laura September 11, 2012, 11:01 pm

Wow! Wow! Wow! I am totally in love with this. Any chance you will do a video? I know how to do everything expect I am curious to see how you did the brayering and what colors you used!

• Tess November 21, 2012, 9:57 pm

This is beautiful!! I hope you don’t mind if I steal some ideas from it as I just got this die and some gold shimmer spritz so I’ve been dying to use it on something and this has beautiful colours in it. TFS

Gallery Halloween & Fall Projects Seasonal

Stamp of Approval Project guide

Who’s looking for inspiration?

Winterhaven-Stamp-of-Approval-Joy-Wreath-Feature-Image

Pink Snowflake Joy and WINNERS!

SOA Winterhaven Joy Chalkboard 2

Blog Hop Day 3: Chalkboard Holiday Cards and Watercolored Wreath

SOA Winterhaven Joy wreath 2

Blog Hop Day 2: Tis the Season Wreath Card and Faux Metal Accents

SOA Winterhaven Tags 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Collection Blog Hop Day 1: Good Stuff Tags

SOA Winterhaven carolers 2

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 2: Here We Come A-Caroling

SOA Winterhaven Watercolor Poinsettia

Winterhaven Stamp of Approval Preview Day 1: Tis the Season and Here We Come A Caroling Stamp Sets

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

Card Making Goodness is out of control! (in a very, very good way)

wcmd2017_blogfb (1)

World Card Making Day Sponsors

WCMDcollage

Our World Card Making Day Weekend begins on Friday!

Multi-Step Stamping and Angled Card Front 4

Multi-Step Stamping, Tone on Tone Stenciling and Angled Card Fronts

SOA-CPBlogPost

Clean & Graphic Leaf Motifs with Maureen

Congrats with Arjita Singh

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene

Creating a Winter Sunset Scene Tutorial at StampNation

Hello Clean and Simple

Fun and Fabulous Items Coming to the Shop!

Soft Stenciling with Heather