Stampin’ Up Perfectly Preserved Masculine Card Making Video Tutorial

Hello Friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We spent the first half of the weekend working and the second half of the weekend playing!  A great mix…and today we sent Anna out the door to seventh grade.  Wow.  Now I’ve got just two weeks to buckle down and work my tail off before the little girls track out!  Aaahhhh, the schedules.

On to the stamping!  Today I decided to do a bit of Masculine Card Making and have a video tutorial for you.  What do you think?  I seem to get a lot of great comments when I make masculine cards because of the lack of ideas out their for men, so I do believe I am going to start making more masculine cards..  I hope you like this one!

Since getting this jar from the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set, I am always thinking of different, fun things to put into the jar.  How ’bout golf balls?  They are really easy to make…view the video to see how the whole card was done.  If viewing in a feed, click the title of this post to view online.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (WM: 126690, CM: 126692), Curly CuteStamp Set (WM: 117014, CM: 120510)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: 123128 Stripes Embossing Folder, 125598 Labels Framelits, 126904 Festival of Prints, Stampin’ Sponges, 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits

SHOP IN MY ONLINE STORE

You can purchase them Cannery Framelits and Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set in a bundle at a discount!

• Wood Mount: 129943
  • Clear Mount: 129944
  • Clear Mount French: 131022

If you would like to see the rest of the cards in this series, follow the links below:

This card was entered in the challenges at RetroSketches and CAS-ual Fridays!

Catherine Pooler

• Kristie August 27, 2012, 4:13 pm

This is an awesome masculine card using this set! How cool are those golf balls??!! Great idea!! TFS!!!

• Maureen Merritt August 28, 2012, 7:00 am

Golf Balls? Are you kidding me?!!!!! Love it :)

• Maddie August 28, 2012, 8:11 am

Love it, very clever!!

• Deb August 28, 2012, 8:59 pm

Love the idea of putting golf ball in your jar. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

• Lynn August 29, 2012, 8:13 am

Love all those gorgeous patterns on the banners. Fabulous guy card! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

• Angie Tieman August 30, 2012, 6:41 am

How cute!! Such a creative idea with the golf balls! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gallery Limited Supplies Series Masculine Projects Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers cardstock comparison YT

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and Cardstock Comparison

Zig Markers Mood Board peek

Upcoming project…

kim 2

StampNation July Guest Designer

Zig Real Brush Markers Peony Catherine Pooler

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers EASY Watercoloring Technique

Virginia Stamp Clinic

All good things come to an end…

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Watercolored Background

SugarPea collage

SugarPea Designs and StampNation!

In The Mood Bonus mood board

The Bonus Mood Board is Closing Down!

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting youtube3

Floating Inlaid Die Cutting with Alcohol Inks and Class WINNERS announced!

blog hop board

Mood Board Inspiration

Alcohol Inks Accents 3

In The Mood Class Premier Blog Hop! Alcohol Inks Background Video Tutorial

Bister Background with Creative Medium5

Bister Powder Background with Creative Medium Video Tutorial

In The Mood Class

In The Mood Class – endless inspiration

Laurel 5

StampNation Dream Team Member: Welcome Laurel Beard!

Emboss Resist with Color Bursts

Emboss Resist Technique with Ken Oliver Color Bursts

Everyone deserves a place

A video I’d love for you to watch!