Hello Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We spent the first half of the weekend working and the second half of the weekend playing! A great mix…and today we sent Anna out the door to seventh grade. Wow. Now I’ve got just two weeks to buckle down and work my tail off before the little girls track out! Aaahhhh, the schedules.
On to the stamping! Today I decided to do a bit of Masculine Card Making and have a video tutorial for you. What do you think? I seem to get a lot of great comments when I make masculine cards because of the lack of ideas out their for men, so I do believe I am going to start making more masculine cards.. I hope you like this one!
Since getting this jar from the Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set, I am always thinking of different, fun things to put into the jar. How ’bout golf balls? They are really easy to make…view the video to see how the whole card was done. If viewing in a feed, click the title of this post to view online.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (WM: 126690, CM: 126692), Curly CuteStamp Set (WM: 117014, CM: 120510)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
- Accessories: 123128 Stripes Embossing Folder, 125598 Labels Framelits, 126904 Festival of Prints, Stampin’ Sponges, 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits
You can purchase them Cannery Framelits and Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set in a bundle at a discount!
- Wood Mount: 129943
- Clear Mount: 129944
- Clear Mount French: 131022
If you would like to see the rest of the cards in this series, follow the links below:
- Back to School
- Catherine and Maureen
- Flowers and Banners
- and a couple more on StampNation along with 230 more video tutorials…hurry on over!