I had a few requests from stampers wanting to know how to make this beauty. It’s a bit time consuming, but it’s worth it. The results are stunning! What do you think?
Click one of the buttons at the bottom of this post if you like it so you can share it with your friends, you don’t want to leave them out!
Click any of the bold, burgandy product names to view in my online store.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (WM: 128048 CM: 128051)
- Cardstock: 101650 Very Vanilla
- Ink: 126953 Old Olive, 126966 Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: 127841 Cherry Cobbler Tulle ribbon, 119246 Basic Rhinestones, 104199 Linen Thread, 126901 Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper , 127816 Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
Ornament Keepsakes Bundle – Purchase the Ornament Keesakes Stamp Set and the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies together and get 15% off!
- Wood Mount: 129949
- Clear Mount: 129950
As a bonus for StampNation Members, I’m going to share a few more of these with you. First up, a blue and white sparkling beauty, reminiscent of a snow filled night. You will also learn some great ways to simplify this ornament and make a lot of them more quickly!
Interested in membership?
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 230 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 40 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 7600 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month.