When is the last time you were elbow deep in paper, ribbons, ink pads and stamps?
For me, it was about 30 minutes ago and I’m happy as a clam right now. It had been over a week since I had stamped anything and now I’ve stamped three days in a row! WOOHOOO!!!
I am on a roll and loving every minute of it. Five videos, eight cards total and WOW! Lots of fun!
Today’s card is another one in the Perfectly Preserved series. I’m calling this #4, but truly there have been more than four already. If you just scroll through this page and then next on my blog, you’ll find a few more fun ideas using this product bundle. Read to the end for information on getting your very own.
StampNation Members have a few other video tutorials with this bundle….it’s a full out Perfectly Preserved Pahr-tay!
This video tutorial is a bit longer than my normal. Probably because there is a lot going on here! My very favorite part of the card is the label. I made it using the Label Framelits and cutting it twice. View the video to see what I mean.
- Base: 4-1/4 x 1
- Vanilla Layer: 4 x 5-1/4
- Stamped Rectangles:1-7/8" x 1-2/3 (to make it easy, I just cut them slightly smaller than 1-3/4)
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (WM: 126690, CM: 126692), Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 126445, CM: 126447), , Travel Journal Builder Wheel (126937)
- Cardstock: 111352 Baja Breeze, 101650 Very Vanilla, 126839 Summer Starfruit
- Ink: 126991 Summer Starfruit, 126960 Baja Breeze, 126974 Early Espresso
- Accessories: 127822 Cannery Framelits, 125598 Label Framelits, 118481 Crochet Trim, 126846 Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon, 122331 Baja Breeze Seam Binding, 117273 Antique Brads, 119976 Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 120906 2-1/2" Circle Punch
You can purchase the Cannery Framelits and Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set in a bundle at a discount!
- Wood Mount: 129943
- Clear Mount: 129944
- Clear Mount French: 131022
If you purchase these items, I highly recommed the 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits and 120908 Small Oval Punch to cut out the greeting elements from this set.