If you’ve hung around with me here on the blog or on StampNation any time lately, you know this set was NOT my first choice from the mini catalog, but has quickly become one of my favorites!
The Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set is super versatile with lots of fun things to play with and WHAT!!?? A set of framelits that coordinates to punch all the little goodies out?! You can’t get much better than that.
I love this set so much, I do believe we’ve got a SERIES! #1 and 2 have already been posted to StampNation.
I started this card off with the Mojo Monday sketch. You can view the video to see the process and pick up a couple stamping tips, including two different ways to ink up the pears!
Once I was done with the card, I kept looking at it and something was missing….can you tell what I added?
You got it! I added a piece of Lucky Limeade to the DSP that was punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and a piece of Ruffled Lucky Limeade Ribbon. I think that was what it needed to polish off this card. Hope you like it!
I also took an Early Espresso Marker to the seeds on the pears.
- DSP: 2 x 4-1/2 and 2 x 2
- Brayered Layer: 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Base 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set
- Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla
- Ink: More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
- Accessories: Cannery Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Jeanie, one of the lovely members at StampNation… asked me to film some videos on brayering. What!? I don’t BRAYER! I thought…then I pulled up my big girl panties and decided that since the SN Members are learning and growing and stretching their creative muscles, I should do the same!
So, I dusted off my brayer and dove right in! My first card was ok…but as I play with this fun tool, I think I am growing as a "brayerist"!
This snowflake card is my favorite brayered card so far and the video tutorial on how to do this is coming to StampNation this week as part of our Holiday Open House. I hope you’ll join us, you’ll love the site for inspiration, tutorials, classes and tons of fun friends.
Read on for more info on SN…and have a wonderful day!
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 225 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 40 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 7400 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month.