Perfectly Preserved Stampin’ Up Back to School Hand Stamped Card (this is #5!)

Do you have a little one that just started or is about to start school?  My “little” one starts SEVENTH grade on Monday.  Ooooh, boy.  How did that happen?  You can see my post from one year ago when she started middle school.  I was a hot mess that day!

The first year of middle school may have been her best year of school so far, so here’s to hoping a continuing trend here!

A couple weeks ago I was playing with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set by Stampin’ Up and stamped a row of apples.  I decided not to use it on the project I was working on and there it sat…right on my desk…I guess I knew it would come in handy!

Yesterday Anna and I did some running around in preparation for school and enjoying one of our last days together before the whirlwind begins.  When I came home, I saw the strip of apples and decided to make a card.  I thought adding this sentiment from the Word Play stamp set made it a perfect first day of school card for Anna.

What do you think?

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set (WM: 126690, CM: 126692), Word Play Stamp Set (WM: 120308, CM: 120651)
  • Cardstock:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red
  • Ink:  Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso Marker
  • Accessories:  Tasteful Trim Die, Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Perfect Pennants Die, 2-1/2″ Circle Punch, 117155 Brights DSP Stack

SHOP IN MY ONLINE STORE

I didn’t use the Cannery Framelits on this card, but I do recommend purchasing them together.  You can purchase them Cannery Framelits and Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set in a bundle at a discount!

• Wood Mount: 129943
  • Clear Mount: 129944
  • Clear Mount French: 131022

If you purchase these items, I also highly recommed the 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits and 120908 Small Oval Punch to cut out the greeting elements from this set.

I’ve had so much fun working with these products and I’m cooking up another idea in my head…stay tuned to see more ideas with this great bundle of products!  Click one of the buttons below this post to share with your friends!

Hope your weekend is FANTASTIC!

Catherine Pooler

• TraceyR August 24, 2012, 6:08 pm

No pun intended right? (Cooking up another idea…) :)
    Anna will love her card; can’t believe she’ll be in 7th grade.

• kimie August 24, 2012, 7:44 pm

This is so stinking cute! :) I love the row of apples, the colors, pretty much all of it – as usual. I don’t believe you ever make an “ugly” or a “bad” card, do you? :) TFS!

• Maddie August 25, 2012, 5:36 am

Absolutely love it! They grow up far too quickly don’t they? :(

• Jackie August 25, 2012, 8:26 am

Absolutley love this card…it is so colorful and very cute….

• Kristie August 26, 2012, 2:51 pm

Stinkin cute is right! Great card for your Anna, they do grow up way too fast!! TFS your creation and looking forward to see what you are cooking up! hee hee

• Jennifer August 26, 2012, 9:13 pm

Another card I’ve fallen in love with!! I love your use of the Perfectly Preserved stamp set with another one of my favorites, Word Play!!!

Gallery Projects

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001