It’s a rainy, dreay day again here in Raleigh. I spent the weekend working on Holiday Projects for my blog and for StampNation, and it was great fun, BUT!! It’s still August, so I decided to pull out some fun, bright colors again.
Summer came charging into my stamp room and all is well in the world. The sketch at Mojo Monday helped me out and in no time, I pulled a bunch of fun elements together to make this cheerful birthday card.
The video for this card will be up later this week at StampNation. Not to worry, though, we still have lots of Holiday Projects coming as the Virtual Open House continues, including a Halloween Banner and yes! The ornament from the front of the Holiday Mini Catalog!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set (WM: 126445, CM: 126447 ), Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (WM: 126255, CM: 126257)
- Cardstock: 119683 Daffodil Delight, 102067 Tempting Turquoise, 102482 Real Red
- Ink: 126944 Daffodil Delight, 126952 Tempting Turquoise, 126949 Real Red, 126984 Lucky Limeade
- Accessories: 126189 Paper Piercing Tool, 126199 Pierce Mat, 126187 Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, 120906 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 119747 Brights Buttons, 124262 Baker’s Twine, 127751 Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, 129267 Bitty Banners Framelits,100425 2-Way Glue, 119246 Rhinestones, Stampin’ Sponges,120893 Tasteful Trim Die
Phew! I used a lot of goodies on that card!
If you would like to order any of these products: SHOP IN MY ONLINE STORE
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 225 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.
- New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
- These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
- You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
- Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
- Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
- At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
- The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
WRITTEN TUTORIALS AND LESSONS: For learners that like this format, we have this type of tutorial being added monthly as well including the Clean and Simple Classroom.
CHALLENGES: Peruse over 40 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.
GALLERY: Over 7400 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion
MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.
All this for just $9 a month.