Stampin’ Up Ornaments Keepsakes Stamp Set and Framelits

If there was one item in the catalog that made me jump up and down like a jumping bean, it was this…the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and Framelits Dies!  As soon as you open the Holiday Mini Catalog, you see it, so that was it for me.  Once I laid my eyes on this gorgeousness, I could have stopped there.

But, phew!  Thank goodness I didn’t because there are so many other wonderful things in the mini.

Today’s card came about because Jeanie, a StampNation member, asked me about brayering.  I haven’t done a ton of brayering.  I actually have found it a bit intimidating.

But part of the point of StampNation  is to take your paper crafting to the next level…so I decided to go for it!  I spent hours on Sunday and Monday teaching myself and experimenting.  I’m still playing and learning, and I hope I will inspire you to do the same!

The video for this card will be the 222nd video on StampNation, and it’s part of the Virtual Holiday Open House. This video also shows my creative process, because I went through several different "ornament options" before I got the look I wanted!

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (WM: 128048, CM:128051), Everything Eleanor Stamp Set , More Merry Messages
  • Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Whisper White
  • Ink: Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Early Espresso, Versamark
  • Accessories:  127816 Ornament Keepsakes Framelits Dies, Baker’s Twine, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Brayer

Want a discount on the Ornament goodies?  Purchase the bundle:

Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (stamp set and framelits):

• $49.95: Wood Mount (129949)
  • $42.95: Clear Mount (129950)

Have you taken a peek at the Mini Catalog?  If you plan to purchase your goodies through me, e-mail me for your copy!

DOWNLOAD THE CATALOG

CLICK HERE TO ORDER IN MY ONLINE STORE

Catherine Pooler

START YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOW

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO TUTORIALS EACH MONTH: You will never lack for inspiration! Enjoy over 220 videos, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas.

• New videos being added weekly on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
  • These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the papercrafting industry.
  • You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
  • Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed and easy to understand.
  • Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.
  • At least 2 videos are added each week and usually more!
  • The videos are LARGE! Much larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!

This card was entered in the following challenges:  Inky Inspirations, Ribbon Carousel, Try it on Tuesday

• Tonya H August 2, 2012, 3:17 pm

This is a beautiful card. I love the background. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions embossing challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

Tonya Inky DT

• Kelly August 2, 2012, 9:45 pm

Congratulation! Your project has been chosen for the Blog Finds of the Day on August 4. If you would like to see other projects chosen for blog finds, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com

• Kim O'Connell August 3, 2012, 10:16 pm

Gorgeous background and lovely sparkling flourish! So classy! Thanks so much for joining us for this week’s Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

• Michelle Suit August 4, 2012, 1:49 pm

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I’ve been intimidated by brayering also but you’ve just nudged me into trying it again! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Michelle Suit

• Kerry August 4, 2012, 10:52 pm

Your card is Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

• Carrie August 7, 2012, 4:18 pm

This is really beautiful. I love the lush colours – Thanks for getting embossed with us at Inky impressions xx

Big Shot Christmas Gallery Projects Techniques

CPBog

Simply Stamped with Maureen Merritt

Gelatos Backgrounds

Gelato Backgrounds and Stamping

DSC00500

Happy Anniversary card with Lydia Evans

summermasterclassseries_blogsized

Masterclasses coming to StampNation!

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 11.55.54 AM

We have WINNERS! Stamp of Approval

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Emboss Resist

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 3: Emboss Resist Card

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 2: Stamped and Die Cut Card

Masculine Card with Stamp of Approval 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval Blog Hop Day 1: Masculine Card

Birds of a Feather 2

Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval – Birds of a Feather

The best is yet to come 2

Product Reveal Day #2: Naturally Inspired SOA

Laughter is the best medicine

Product Reveal Day #1: Naturally Inspired SOA

Simply the Best 2

Early Preview of Stamp of Approval

View More: http://em-grey.pass.us/catherine-pooler-august-2016-em-grey-photography-raleigh-nc

SOA Sneak Peeks and Facebook Live!

SOAGDcollage

Stamp of Approval Guest Design Team!

Happy-Birthday-Cake-Card-by-Taheerah-Atchia-001