What is the first thing that came to your mind when you saw this card? Summer? I hope so! I made this card for Maureen’s Challenge #41 at StampNation:
Use images that make you think of Summer!
I can’t believe we have 41 challenges already! What is different about the challenges at StampNation? They never close! Learn more about the benefits of your StampNation Membership.
So…on to the card…I am LOVING three things here so much that I am going to use these products for my next series.
- Floral District Designer Series Paper
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set
- Elegant Butterfly Punch
View the video to see how it was made and to see how I butchered the word "Papillion"! If you are viewing this in a feed through your e-mail, click the title of the post to view it on my blog.
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759) , Bring on the Cake Stamp Set -greeting (WM: 121899, CM: 121958)
- Cardstock: 111352 Baja Breeze, 119683 Daffodil Delight, 102544 Rose Red, 115316 Rich Razzleberry
- Ink: 102283 Versamark
- Accessories: 126919 Floral District Designer Series Paper,127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 119860 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 121884 Rose Red Seam Binding, 129053 Heat Tool, 103083 Embossing Buddy, 109130 Clear Embossing Powder
This card was also entered in the CASE Study Challenge! I was inspired mostly by the layout of the inspiration card.
Not sure how to clean your rubber stamps and clear mount stamps? You can view my video on how!
click images to view these products in my store: